• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host A Receive Multiple Discounts from Bookings at Her January Show?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or host an online party. Benefits include earning free and discounted products and trying new tools and recipes. You can invite guests through various methods and space is not an issue with options like an online or catalog party. It is recommended to book 2-3 weeks in advance, but shorter notice may also be possible.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I have a show date Jan. for host A.. if at her show she has B and C book a Feb show..would host A be able to receive the 2 @ 60% off at both B and C's shows? If this is correct, is there a limit to how many times host A can receive the host special from her bookings from her Jan show ?

That's the best part, there is no limit as long as it's within 6 months of the original show date and you book them from the party.

You can even rebook your host and if she holds a show within 6 months she can get the past host benefit (as a guest, paying shipping) and the current host benefit on her show order.

So the end of Feb Host A could have gotten 4 items at 60% off..

Chef.Wanda said:
So the end of Feb Host A could have gotten 4 items at 60% off..

Two at each show, yes.

Wow, thanks wadesgirl for the information

Yes, she takes advantage of as many booking benefits as she wants. So if 10 people hosted in February from her show, she'd have the option to buy 20 items at 60% off! 2 at each show.

I love this board..thanks Jules711

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host an online party through the company's website.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It is also a fun and interactive way to try out new kitchen tools and recipes.

3. How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite guests to your Pampered Chef party through various methods such as sending out invitations, creating a Facebook event, or simply spreading the word through word of mouth.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large kitchen or space?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers various party options such as an online party or a catalog party, which do not require a large kitchen or space. You can also discuss your space limitations with your consultant and they can help plan a party that works for you.

5. How far in advance should I book my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to book your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow time for invitations and preparations. However, you can also book a party with shorter notice depending on availability with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies