• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Dish Baker July Show Questions

ordered on 6/15 and it says in the message "orders...submitted by midnight CT on June 15" so she would have to send in order by July 15th or it will be cancelled.
vgibsonrn
Does anyone know when we will find out how we will do our July shows for the deep dish baker...Will the host have to have so many orders and money to be able to buy the baker??? Will it be the same price as now, or will it be a special?? Will the order number change??? As you can see I'm just full of questions...

We were given all this information in the email sent to us.Order number has changed. That was mentioned in the email we received.Doesn't matter how many orders or how many sales the host has. The price will be the same. They can use their free product value, 1/2 price item, or additional catalog discount. Basically, it'll be treated just like any other catalog items.

Even though I sometimes hate reading all the emails, i always do. Important info is sometimes right up front or farther down the email. Read every word and see what info was helpful.

When did the email go out? I signed my consultant form on 6/15, and haven't seen an email like this.

The email went out on June 7th. Here it is:

Dear Consultant,

I am disappointed to inform you of manufacturing issues we are experiencing with the Deep Covered Baker. Unfortunately, our suppliers are not able to deliver the product quantities that we have been receiving over the past few years. As a result, we have been forced to make two difficult decisions and I wanted you to know about them right away.

1) Effective immediately, the White Deep Covered Baker (item #1352) is on Stop Sell. That means you may not sell this product until further notice. Any orders that you currently have for the White Deep Covered Baker must be submitted by midnight CT on June 15.

Please note these important details:
- Orders we’ve already received for the White Deep Covered Baker, but that haven’t yet been shipped, may be placed on backorder. The backorders will be filled as soon as the White Deep Covered Baker is back in stock.
- Orders you submit between now and June 15 for the White Deep Covered Baker may also be backordered. They will ship when product is available.
- Orders submitted after June 15 that include White Deep Covered Bakers will have the product removed and the order will be adjusted. This will affect your commissions and possibly your host’s reward levels.

2) Effective July 1, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will be a host-only item, with a limit of one Baker per Show. Your hosts may purchase the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker with Free Product Value, as a Host Half-Price item, or with their Host Discount, using a new host-only item #3300. (This new number will be available in PamperedPartner Plus beginning July 1.)

We know that the Deep Covered Baker is a strong booking tool, so we want you to be able to offer it for that purpose, even though we can’t make it available for sale to all customers.

We realize that “host-only” products are not a normal practice for The Pampered Chef. However, because the Deep Covered Baker is such a compelling motivation for hosting a Show, we believe this is the best decision to support your business.

Please note these important details:
- Orders from your June shows for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker (using the current item #1321) must be submitted by midnight CT on July 15.
- Orders from June Shows submitted after July 15 that include guest orders for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will have the product removed and the order will be adjusted. This will affect your commissions and possibly your host’s reward levels.

I’m sure you’re dismayed to read this news, and I’m sorry to have to share it with you. Our hope is that having the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker as a host-only item will help you build a stream of bookings from customers who want one for themselves.

Please be assured that we’re doing everything within our power to work through this frustrating challenge. We apologize in advance for any disruption that this may cause you or your customers.

Sincerely,
Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

The Pampered Chef and Pampered Partner are registered trademarks used under license. Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send a separate e-mail to [email protected].

Thanks Guy's..guess I was so upset about the baker I totally missed that important info...

I'm about to close out a June show. Based on the message above it says June guests can order as long as show is closed by July 15th. One of the guests from my Tuesday night show wants the cranberry DCB - has anyone had a problem with their end of the month June shows in ordering the item for the guest; other than the fact its on back order? Or do I have to add it to the Hosts order for it to go through?

Kim
Mom to Kayla & Kirsten

Triple K said:
I'm about to close out a June show. Based on the message above it says June guests can order as long as show is closed by July 15th. One of the guests from my Tuesday night show wants the cranberry DCB - has anyone had a problem with their end of the month June shows in ordering the item for the guest; other than the fact its on back order? Or do I have to add it to the Hosts order for it to go through?

Kim
Mom to Kayla & Kirsten

If the show is in June, it doesn't matter if it was June 7 or June 30 at 11:59 p.m. CST. It's still in June, and it's available.

What is a Deep Dish Baker?

A Deep Dish Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used for a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, desserts, and even bread. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and has a non-stick surface for easy food release.

Can I use the Deep Dish Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and even broiling.

Is the Deep Dish Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and avoiding harsh scrubbers to prolong its lifespan.

What size is the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 2.6 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in depth. It is the perfect size for family meals and can accommodate a variety of dishes.

Can I use the Deep Dish Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is microwave-safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or cooking quick meals. However, it is not recommended to use it in the microwave for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • imcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies