• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What name should I put in as the host for my HWC fundraiser?

In summary, the "Host Name to Put In" is the name of the person hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. It is not required to put in a Host Name when placing an order, but it can be helpful for the Host to receive credit for your purchase. The Host Name can be changed before the order is shipped by contacting customer service. By putting in a Host Name, you are supporting a friend or family member and they may receive special discounts or rewards. It is possible to put in a Host Name when placing an order online by entering it in the designated field during checkout.
schel
I did a HWC fundraiser, but am unsure of what name to put in as hosting it. Will this affect my commision if I put in my name as the host since I did it?
Schel

No it does not affect your commission at all to be coordinator for a fundraiser.

ziHi Schelzi,If you were the one who organized and hosted the HWC fundraiser, then it is totally appropriate for you to put your name as the host. This will not affect your commission at all, as you are the one who put in the effort and time to make the fundraiser happen. In fact, it is important to give credit where credit is due and put your name as the host. It shows your hard work and dedication to the cause. Don't worry about your commission, as it should not be affected by this at all. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a "Host Name to Put In"?

The "Host Name to Put In" is the name of the person who will be hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.

2. Do I have to put in a "Host Name" when placing an order?

No, it is not required to put in a Host Name when placing an order. However, if you are attending a party or event, it is helpful to include the Host Name so they can receive credit for your purchase.

3. Can I change the "Host Name to Put In" after I have placed my order?

Yes, you can change the Host Name associated with your order as long as it has not yet shipped. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with updating the information.

4. What are the benefits of putting in a "Host Name" when placing an order?

By putting in a Host Name when placing an order, you are supporting a friend or family member who is hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Additionally, the Host may receive special discounts or rewards for their party based on the total sales.

5. Can I put in a "Host Name" if I am placing an order online?

Yes, you can put in a Host Name when placing an order online. Simply enter the Host Name in the designated field during the checkout process. If you do not have a specific Host Name, you can leave the field blank or enter "Pampered Chef" as the Host Name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies