• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Effective Host Coaching by Email: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, some people do their host coaching by email, but it's not always effective. It's helpful to have a system in place, such as an email hosting system, to communicate with hosts.
Does anyone on here do some/most of their host coaching by email? I would love any and all tips to help make this a successful option.

I have less shows this month than I would like so my plan was to up my host coaching and make sure they were awesome shows. (I had so many shows in June and July, I felt like I could have done better host coaching) So I have been trying to do better host coaching BUT NO ONE ANSWERS THEIR PHONES. SO far my hosts this month have been impossible to get ahold of and asked me to email them. I am fine with this if I can find a way to make it effective. HELP!!!

My first show told me she would have 10-15 there and she had 5 or 6. Second one told me 10, we started almost 40 minutes late, she had 4 people there and only 3 ordered:( I feel like some of it had to do with the trying to coach by email.
I did get a booking at both and the 2nd host might sign so I am not upset with the shows I am just going to hate my sales average this month.

I try to friend my host on FB once I get to know them. I have found it helps to rebook this way as well.

If I am really busy with my job (especially in the fall I leave the house at 9 am and may not get home until 9 pm or after) I will try to e-mail or touch base for small reminders, but I do try to establish a phone connection because typing 1) takes longer 2) it doesn't express the same excitement as your voice.

Have you tried texting them as well?

Right now I am trying to hunt a recently signed consultant to get her started and a couple more that expressed deep interest but not deep enough to take action!!:bawl:

cincychef said:
Does anyone on here do some/most of their host coaching by email? I would love any and all tips to help make this a successful option.I have less shows this month than I would like so my plan was to up my host coaching and make sure they were awesome shows. (I had so many shows in June and July, I felt like I could have done better host coaching) So I have been trying to do better host coaching BUT NO ONE ANSWERS THEIR PHONES. SO far my hosts this month have been impossible to get ahold of and asked me to email them. I am fine with this if I can find a way to make it effective. HELP!!!My first show told me she would have 10-15 there and she had 5 or 6. Second one told me 10, we started almost 40 minutes late, she had 4 people there and only 3 ordered:( I feel like some of it had to do with the trying to coach by email.
I did get a booking at both and the 2nd host might sign so I am not upset with the shows I am just going to hate my sales average this month.
Wow, Chantelle - you're reading my mind!!! :bugeye:I was in the files on Chef Success earlier today looking to see if anyone had email letters they were using. I am so frustrated with never getting to speak to hosts. They don't answer, and they don't call...and like Ann, I use Facebook for many of them, but that's not a good way for all of them. Anyway - I found some email letters that I thought I could re-work to fit with my business. Go to CS files, and type in "email" and they are the ones that come up with the date 8-30-09.And - I truly think that it's August that's doing it. August is historically my most difficult month of the year for attendance and shows. I'll be happy if I make it to $3000 in sales this month!

I have an email hosting system that Duska does. I'll post it here. I haven't implemented all of the steps she does, but I have adapted some of it to fit what was working for me.

Attachments

• Duska Host Email System_03182011.doc
    67 KB · Views: 281
Thanks! Keep the tips coming! I need help:) I had a horrible day today and forced myself to get on the phone and make a few calls. Confirmed a meeting with a recruit lead in the am (he is signing up), called tomorrow's host, booked 2 shows 1 August and 1 September. Not bad for 30 minutes.

I do both. Yes, hosts are hard to get in touch with. So what I do is leave a voicemail for them with the info I need them to hear. Then I send an e-mail saying, "I just left you a voicemail.. here's what needs to be happening now to get ready for our show..." I don't tell them in the voicemail that I am going to e-mail them though... I do the e-mail as a follow-up. HTH! :)

What is "Host Coaching by Email"?

"Host Coaching by Email" is a service offered by many direct sales companies to help their independent sales representatives, also known as hosts, have a successful and profitable party or event. It involves sending personalized coaching and guidance through email to the host before and after the event to ensure they have all the necessary tools and information to make the most out of their event.

How does "Host Coaching by Email" work?

The host will typically receive an email from their direct sales company or their consultant with tips, advice, and helpful resources to prepare for their event. This may include suggestions for promoting the event, tips for hosting a successful party, and information on the products being sold. After the event, the host may receive follow-up emails with ideas for customer follow-up and ways to maximize their sales.

Is "Host Coaching by Email" effective?

Yes, "Host Coaching by Email" has been proven to be an effective tool for increasing sales and creating successful events. By providing hosts with personalized coaching and guidance, they are more likely to feel confident and prepared, resulting in a more engaging and successful event. It also allows for ongoing communication and support, which can lead to higher customer satisfaction and repeat business.

Can anyone use "Host Coaching by Email"?

Host Coaching by Email is typically offered to hosts who are hosting a party or event for a direct sales company. However, some companies may offer this service to all of their representatives, regardless of whether they are hosting an event or not. It is always best to check with your specific direct sales company or consultant to see if this service is available.

Is "Host Coaching by Email" an additional cost?

Most direct sales companies offer "Host Coaching by Email" as a complimentary service to their hosts. However, some companies may charge a small fee for this service. It is important to ask your consultant or direct sales company about any potential costs associated with "Host Coaching by Email" before signing up for the service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedchef88