• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show

In summary, the Director shared her Host Challenge and said that if the host does all the things on the list, they'll have a $1,000 show. She mailed me a hard copy of the challenge and said that she copies it on bright pink paper and puts it in her host packet. Rewards go on the host's order and uses their discount of 15-30%.
Chefstover2
I met this Director on the bus on Day 3 of conference and she was wearing a TPC ribbon, so I asked her what her show average was (over $600) and how many times a week she worked (2-3) and for any other tips she might have to credit her success.

So she shared with me her Host Challenge and says that if the host does all the things on the list, they'll have a $1,000 show. She mailed me a hard copy and I'm attaching my copy of it...make sure you change your info if you use it! She says she copies it on bright pink paper and puts it in her host packet. Rewards go on the host's order and uses their discount of 15-30%.

I'm looking forward to trying this...thought I'd share it!

Attachments

• Take the Challenge.doc
    25 KB · Views: 375
Thanks for sharing!

I think there's a typo:

MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF $5.00 IN COMMISSIONABLE SALES TO QUALIFY (EXCLUSING TAX, SHIPPING & HANDLING)

I'm thinking that's $500.00 in Guest Sales.

This is a great idea to give your business a kick but I do want to point out that our host program is more generous than most DS companies. Be careful to only add extra incentives of your own when you are needing more business (for whatever reasons) and not all the time.

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks for sharing!

I think there's a typo:

MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF $5.00 IN COMMISSIONABLE SALES TO QUALIFY (EXCLUSING TAX, SHIPPING & HANDLING)

I'm thinking that's $500.00 in Guest Sales.

This is a great idea to give your business a kick but I do want to point out that our host program is more generous than most DS companies. Be careful to only add extra incentives of your own when you are needing more business (for whatever reasons) and not all the time.

Thanks, Beth...I guess my fingers were so used to typing $5.00 that they got discombooberated! :yuck: Anyone know if I can can correct the version that I just posted or do I have to post a "new and improved" version?

I agree about our host program being awesome, but this lady had me thinking...for $3.75 to $24.50 (by using the host discount) she's increased her show average and earned TPC...it's worth a shot. Plus she earns commission on it and gets the write-off for consultant gift.

Chefstover2 said:
Thanks, Beth...I guess my fingers were so used to typing $5.00 that they got discombooberated! :yuck: Anyone know if I can can correct the version that I just posted or do I have to post a "new and improved" version?

I agree about our host program being awesome, but this lady had me thinking...for $3.75 to $24.50 (by using the host discount) she's increased her show average and earned TPC...it's worth a shot. Plus she earns commission on it and gets the write-off for consultant gift.

Here Kristen, I attached the edited version for you. Changed the 5 to 500, changed the commissionable sales to guest sales and also changed the exclusing to excluding.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Attachments

• Take the Challenge.doc
    25 KB · Views: 404
Thanks, Jodi!

Very nice. I've been having trouble getting my hosts to do the things you think they would already want to do to have a successful show....especially inviting people (attendance is usually pretty low). Hopefully this will get my show average higher then I can tell future hosts "typically my hosts do _____ and earn _____" then I won't have to bribe them anymore, haha.

Thanks for sharing!

Great flyer!! I have a hard time trying to decide if I want to offer additional incentives b/c the host program is so good. But sometimes I feel extra generous and I will do the extra stuff!!

Thanks for the great idea. I usually give my host a thank you gift at the beginning of her show, regardless of sales. Now this would guarantee sales, even if it cost me a little more.
Worth a try anyway.

I'll do what I can to get my show average up, i've had 1 yes 1 show over 400! if this works you will be my new best friend :) :)

really thanks for sharing this

I used to say "I will try anything once, twice if I like it." I have yet to have even a $400 show. I will try this to see how it works.

That's pretty cool....will try it soon! Thanks!

Related to Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show

What is the "Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show"?

The "Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who are able to achieve a total party sales of $1,000 or more. The host will receive a special reward for reaching this goal.

How can I participate in the "Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show"?

All hosts who schedule a party and have a minimum of $1,000 in party sales are automatically eligible for the "Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show". There is no additional sign-up or registration required.

What is the reward for achieving a $1,000 show?

The reward for achieving a $1,000 show is a special discounted product bundle or a credit towards any Pampered Chef product. The specific reward may vary and will be communicated to the host by their consultant.

Can I combine multiple parties to reach the $1,000 goal?

No, the $1,000 goal must be achieved in one single party. However, if a host is unable to reach the goal in one party, they can schedule additional parties to try and reach the goal in a different party.

Is there a time limit for achieving a $1,000 show?

The "Host Challenge: Achieving a $1,000 Show" promotion is ongoing and there is no time limit for hosts to reach the $1,000 goal. Hosts can participate in the challenge at any time and can continue to strive for the goal in future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • beckysuem