• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials in Word

In summary, the current host special for this month is a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party of $650 or more in guest sales and the guest special is a free Mix 'N Scraper with a purchase of $75 or more in products. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with a minimum of $650 in guest sales and the host special will be automatically added to your order. The host and guest specials can be combined in one order as long as the minimum purchase requirements are met. Some exclusions may apply and the availability of the specials may vary. It is recommended to check the current specials on the website or with a consultant for more details.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone on here has the Host and Guest specials in word? I'd love to be able just to type my info in instead of trying to make my stamp fit and be strait. Thanks so much!

Is this what you are talking about...

I'm having trouble getting the rest to load, I have May - August done (host and guest). I'll try again later.

Attachments

• May Host.doc
    742 KB · Views: 415
Thank you! I really want June and July's. I am trying to get an order together for Office Depot (I am binding the Entertain with Ease guide and doing some of the specials while I am at it) and would love to not have to stamp all of my pages after I get them! Thanks for your help on this!

Related to Host and Guest Specials in Word

1. What are the current host and guest specials for this month?

The current host special for this month is a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party of $650 or more in guest sales. The guest special is a free Mix 'N Scraper with a purchase of $75 or more in products.

2. How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with a minimum of $650 in guest sales. This can be achieved through online orders, catalog orders, and orders placed at the party. The host special will be automatically added to your order once the qualifying threshold is met.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Yes, you can take advantage of both the host and guest specials in one order. As long as the minimum purchase requirements are met, you will receive both specials for free.

4. Are there any exclusions for the host and guest specials?

Some exclusions may apply for the host and guest specials, such as clearance items and certain limited edition products. Please refer to the specific details for each special to see if any exclusions apply.

5. How long are the host and guest specials available?

The host and guest specials are typically available for the entire month, but may vary depending on the month and promotions. It is always best to check the current specials on our website or with your consultant to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam