• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower: Double Host Rewards for Bride & Host!

In summary, the "Bridal Shower: Double Host Rewards for Bride & Host!" promotion is a special offer for brides-to-be who are also hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower. Both the bride and the host can receive double the usual amount of rewards by meeting certain qualifications, such as having a minimum of $200 in guest sales and submitting necessary information to Pampered Chef. The benefits of this promotion include more free and discounted products for the bride and the host. To redeem the double host rewards, a special promo code will be given to each of them to use on their individual orders within 30 days of the party. The rewards will automatically be applied at checkout.
Langrco
Gold Member
I have a host that books a party from her own party everytime.

she had a party in Nov. and planned to have one in May. Now she is doing a bridal shower (on May 15th) and wants to get her past hostess credit (booking from her party which I know she gets) plus this one as host, but she wants the bride to get the majority of the host benefits how do I do this. I was thinking having the bride and the host of the party (because everyone knows her) and having this past host as the co-host so she can get something for this party like she normally does when she has her party's.

Hope this made sense!!!!

Makes sense to me... Have the past host co-host with the bride as co-host too!

That would work. You could also just put the Host as host, and have her give the items to the Bride, and give her a copy of the receipt for guarantee purposes. What some consultants do, is create an order under the Bride's name for all the items she will be receiving so that she'll get a receipt for it.

What is the "Bridal Shower: Double Host Rewards for Bride & Host!" promotion?

The "Bridal Shower: Double Host Rewards for Bride & Host!" promotion is a special offer for bridal shower hosts who are also brides-to-be. It allows the bride and the host to receive double the usual amount of rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower.

How do I qualify for the double host rewards as a bride?

In order to qualify for the double host rewards as a bride, you must be the designated bride-to-be for the bridal shower and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at your party. You will also need to submit your bridal registry to Pampered Chef before the party.

How do I qualify for the double host rewards as a host?

To qualify for the double host rewards as a host, you will need to have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at your party and have at least one guest book a Pampered Chef party of their own. You will also need to submit your guest list and sales to Pampered Chef after the party.

What are the benefits of the double host rewards promotion?

The double host rewards promotion allows both the bride and the host to receive double the usual amount of rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower. This means more free and discounted products for both the bride and the host.

How do I redeem the double host rewards?

To redeem the double host rewards, the bride and the host will each receive a special promo code to use on their individual orders. The code must be used within 30 days of the bridal shower party. The rewards will automatically be applied to the orders at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies