1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Host and co-host

1. Langrco

Langrco Member Gold Member

I have a host that books a party from her own party everytime.

she had a party in Nov. and planned to have one in May. Now she is doing a bridal shower (on May 15th) and wants to get her past hostess credit (booking from her party which I know she gets) plus this one as host, but she wants the bride to get the majority of the host benefits how do I do this. I was thinking having the bride and the host of the party (because everyone knows her) and having this past host as the co-host so she can get something for this party like she normally does when she has her party's.

Hope this made sense!!!!

May 5, 2009
  2. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Makes sense to me... Have the past host co-host with the bride as co-host too!

May 5, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

That would work. You could also just put the Host as host, and have her give the items to the Bride, and give her a copy of the receipt for guarantee purposes. What some consultants do, is create an order under the Bride's name for all the items she will be receiving so that she'll get a receipt for it.

May 5, 2009
Have something to add?