• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Cooking Show Flyer for PC | Showcase New Themes & Benefits

In summary, a "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential hosts to book a cooking show. It contains information about the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, and includes details about the types of shows that can be hosted. To obtain a flyer, interested individuals can contact a consultant, visit the Pampered Chef website, or attend a cooking show as a guest. The flyer should include the consultant's contact information, a brief overview of the benefits of hosting a show, and any current promotions or incentives. Consultants have the option to customize the flyer for their specific business needs. The flyer can be shared through various methods, such as email, social media
cewcooks
Is Pc making the host a cooking show flyer(display Card) that has pictures on one side showing the new theme shows, and the back shows the host benefits? Usually its in the changover kit with the guide to new theme shows, but I can't seem to find it...

The "Show Benefits Flyer" will only be available on Consultant's Corner now. Look under the Download Center Section; it's there (the one for Fall/Winter).

thank you very much!!

1. What is a "Host a Cooking Show Flyer"?

A "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential hosts to book a cooking show. It typically contains information about the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, and includes details about the types of shows that can be hosted.

2. How can I get a "Host a Cooking Show Flyer"?

If you are interested in hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to request a flyer. You can also attend a cooking show as a guest and ask the consultant for a flyer during the presentation.

3. What information should be included on a "Host a Cooking Show Flyer"?

A "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" should include the consultant's contact information, a brief overview of the benefits of hosting a show, and any current promotions or incentives. It may also include a list of available show themes or types, such as in-home or virtual shows.

4. Can I customize the "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" for my specific needs?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to customize the flyer for your specific business needs. This can include adding your own contact information, personalizing the message, and including any additional information or promotions you may want to offer.

5. How can I share the "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" with potential hosts?

The "Host a Cooking Show Flyer" can be shared in various ways, such as through email, social media, or by handing physical copies to potential hosts. As a consultant, you can also include the flyer in your marketing materials and share it at in-person events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akerstiens
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies