• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the New Aug-Sept Bargins Flyer?

In summary, Tasha found some flyers that she thought would be helpful to Paige, and Gina is in the same place as Tasha - she has 2 Nov. bookings, but she is also full for Sept & Oct. They all agreed that they would like to see a new flyer for the fall, and Gina started a new thread to get help with that.
avkls
Has anyone made a new Bragins Flyer for the Fall? I can't seem to find one and I am SO not good at that type of creation!:)

Are these what you are looking for? I got them off of here a while back.

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight August - October B.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 330
  • DYLABSept07.pdf
    169.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Book a Show Tonight August - October.pdf
    331.2 KB · Views: 353
Thanks Tasha! I hadn't seen those yet!

Thanks Tasha, these will come in handy!

Those are great flyers. Is there one out there for book a show tonight that has Sept and October?

chefkugler said:
Those are great flyers. Is there one out there for book a show tonight that has Sept and October?

I think people are waiting to here what the november host special is before creating that one.

chefkugler said:

This website has free flyers. One of them is what you are looking for.
http://www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm

Hope this helps! :balloon:

any of you creative people come up with the book a show tonight for sept-nov? i'm having my next show tuesday and would really love to bring that with me.

thanks in advance :D :thumbup:

I shared this elsewhere - a possible resource to start from, sorry it's PDF. Was passed around in our cluster. God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• fallflash07[1].pdf
    426.1 KB · Views: 260
ginamkiely said:
any of you creative people come up with the book a show tonight for sept-nov? i'm having my next show tuesday and would really love to bring that with me.

thanks in advance :D :thumbup:

This is the one I would really like also - I need to start offering Nov as an option!

becky i'm going to start a new thread about this so we can hopefully get it soon. i'm sure someone is working on it already knowing how creative some people are in here. lol
i've already booked 2 for nov so i really want to get this going.

ginamkiely said:
becky i'm going to start a new thread about this so we can hopefully get it soon. i'm sure someone is working on it already knowing how creative some people are in here. lol
i've already booked 2 for nov so i really want to get this going.

Thanks Gina! I'm in the same place - I have 2 Nov. bookings - but I am also full for Sept & Oct.....so I need to create some excitement about Nov. too!

Related to Have You Seen the New Aug-Sept Bargins Flyer?

1. What are the featured products in the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer?

The featured products in the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer include our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, as well as some new and exclusive items. These products are specially discounted for a limited time only.

2. How can I get a copy of the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer?

You can get a copy of the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyer directly in your inbox.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to take advantage of the bargains in the flyer?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement to take advantage of the bargains in the flyer. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities available, so it's best to place your order early.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit or host rewards to purchase items from the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit or host rewards to purchase items from the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer. Simply let your consultant know when placing your order and they will apply the credit or rewards to your purchase.

5. When do the bargains in the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer expire?

The bargains in the New Aug-Sept Bargains Flyer expire on September 30th, so make sure to place your order before then to take advantage of the special discounts. After that, the prices will go back to their regular retail prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Cheryl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies