• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Show Offerings: Catalog, Fundraisers, Theme Shows | Seeking Flyer

In summary, the "I Am Looking for a Flyer" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free flyer featuring top-selling products and exclusive deals with a purchase of $75 or more. The flyer will automatically be added to orders and shipped to customers. There is no option to choose a specific flyer, but all feature popular and highly-rated products. This offer is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico for a limited time. Customers can check the website or with their consultant for updated availability information.
NMmommy
I can't find it. I believe I seen it before. The baby is being a bit a handle for this morning and I still have to get ready for my show.

I am looking for something that says everything offer besides cooking shows. Like catolog show, fundraisers, theme shows, ect. Anyone have anything like that?

NMmommy said:
I can't find it. I believe I seen it before. The baby is being a bit a handle for this morning and I still have to get ready for my show.

I am looking for something that says everything offer besides cooking shows. Like catolog show, fundraisers, theme shows, ect. Anyone have anything like that?

How about these?

Last edited:
Hey there! Have you tried searching online for event planning or event hosting companies? They often offer a variety of services including catalog shows, fundraisers, and theme shows. You can also check out local community centers or event spaces to see if they have any upcoming events that you could participate in. Good luck with your search! And hang in there with your little one, I'm sure you'll be able to find something that works for you.

Related to Unique Show Offerings: Catalog, Fundraisers, Theme Shows | Seeking Flyer

1. What is the "I Am Looking for a Flyer" promotion?

The "I Am Looking for a Flyer" promotion is a special offer where you can receive a free flyer with a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef. This flyer will feature our top-selling products and exclusive deals.

2. How do I redeem the free flyer offer?

To redeem the free flyer offer, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer will automatically be added to your order and shipped to you along with your other items.

3. Can I choose which flyer I receive?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific requests for the free flyer. However, rest assured that all of our flyers feature our most popular and highly-rated products, so you won't be disappointed with your free gift!

4. Is the free flyer offer available in all countries?

At this time, the "I Am Looking for a Flyer" promotion is only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. How long is the free flyer offer available?

The "I Am Looking for a Flyer" promotion is available for a limited time only. Please check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on the availability of this offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
artcd44
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies