• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 10% Host Discount Apply to Outlet Orders?

In summary, the Host 10% Include Outlet discount is a special offer for the Host of a Pampered Chef party to receive an additional 10% discount on their order when they include at least one item from the Outlet section. This discount can be combined with other discounts and is applicable for both in-person and online party orders. Any item from the Outlet section is eligible for this discount, and its availability and duration may vary.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does the 10% previous host discount apply to outlet orders as well?

My gut says probably not since it's already discounted...but then this is such a generous company that I don't want to assume wrong.

I couldn't find the answer in the policies and procedures in consultant's corner.

Kristin

I believe that the outlet is for individual ordering. I don't think it can be used for a show.

chefkristin said:
I believe that the outlet is for individual ordering. I don't think it can be used for a show.
That's how I understand it!

I just tried to enter an order through the outlet as a customer. It DID take me to a screen where you could enter a PHD number...so I am assuming it works. (I didn't finalize the order, obviously!!) If anyone else knows for sure...let us know!

Yes, They do get their 10% phd my sister ordered somethings and used hers and got a 10% discount on the outlet price. That helps pay for the individual order shipping price!

Yes, they just have to enter their six digit PHD number and it should take 10% off.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, they just have to enter their six digit PHD number and it should take 10% off.

That is awesome for our past hosts!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!:)

A past host of mine was able to use hers to get the cobalt pie plate (she's nuts for anything blue), and was quite pleased to get the 10% off the outlet price. Hooray!

The outlet IS individual ordering only, and you CAN use a PHD!

Great to find out!!!

1. How does the Host 10% Include Outlet discount work?

The Host 10% Include Outlet discount is a special offer that allows the Host of a Pampered Chef party to receive an additional 10% discount on their order, on top of any existing discounts, when they include at least one item from the Outlet section in their order.

2. Can the Host 10% Include Outlet discount be combined with other discounts?

Yes, the Host 10% Include Outlet discount can be combined with other discounts such as the 15% Host discount or the 50% Host credit. This means that the Host can potentially save up to 60% on their order by including an item from the Outlet section.

3. What items are eligible for the Host 10% Include Outlet discount?

Any item from the Outlet section is eligible for the Host 10% Include Outlet discount. This includes products that are discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items.

4. Can the Host 10% Include Outlet discount be used for online orders?

Yes, the Host 10% Include Outlet discount can be used for both in-person and online party orders. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout when the Host includes an item from the Outlet section in their order.

5. How long does the Host 10% Include Outlet discount last?

The Host 10% Include Outlet discount is a limited time offer and is subject to change. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current availability and duration of this discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • SummerG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • dannyzmom