• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 1/2 Off Combo Stockpot Offer Available for September Hosts?

In summary, the hostess in US can order the combos from the English language catalog, and the host in Canada can order the combos from the Spanish language catalog.
bearydutch
Gold Member
Does anyone know if this is right. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere but when I was closing for a host and looked in pampered partner to tell her about the 1/2 off combos, there was one for the Stockpot and the chef's tools Retail $304- 1/2 off $152. She wants this offer but is it available to my September hosts? Please let me know asap if you guys know. Thanks

I have never seen this as a half off combo...it's not in our current catalog or in our new F/W catalog. I don't know what it is...anyone else know? Are you in US or Canada?

It's from the Spanish Catalog - not sure if it is still available for September though.

So, if it's in the Spanish Catalog...can I still order for my hostess in August? I'll call the home office if I have to. Thanks.

Oh! I didn't realize they had different host combos!

Anyone know what their combos are in our new catty?

Why do they have different combos in the spanish catty??

I'm gonna have to get out the spanish version I got in my changeover and see if they are different...

If you look under PP3 under host combos, it shows up.

JaimeQ said:
Why do they have different combos in the spanish catty??
They have different layouts and combos in the Spanish-language catty because of differences in cooking techniques and culture that make different tools more "important" than what's featured in the Engligh-language catty. The cookware section is first in the Hispanic catalog because they tend (and this is a generalization, so please don't get all offended) to do more cooking on the stove top than in the oven. There's also a bigger emphasis on large family gatherings, which is why the stockpot is one of the half-price combos.

so can any host get the combos?? I mean if a spanish language person wanted the combo from the english lang. catty or vise versa?? (hope I don't offend anyone)

I don't know - I haven't tried. I don't see why it would matter to HO who ordered it.

I do think it's cool that they pay enough attention to the cultural differences within the US to have different combos and different cattys (besides a translation).

Good point:0) I never even bothered to look cause I just assumed they were the same just translated. With the change over kit I noticed they had different covers but never thought anything of it.

I just checked the new fall winter catty and the combos are the same:)

The kits are different I didn't know that either.

I didn't know the combos were different. I knew they had a different kit.

I didn't know that they did not have the same kit or combos. That is interesting.

maybe thats why it askes if the host is bilingual????

Maybe...???

What is the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot?

The Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts where they can purchase a stockpot at half of its retail price when they host a qualifying cooking show.

What size is the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot?

The stockpot in this offer is a 6-quart size, making it perfect for cooking large quantities of soups, stews, and sauces.

How can I qualify for the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot?

To qualify for this offer, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show and have at least $200 in guest sales, along with one booking for a future show. The host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot will then be automatically added to your order at checkout.

Can I choose a different product instead of the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot?

No, this offer is specific to the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot and cannot be substituted for another product.

Is the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Host 1/2 off Combo Stockpot, are covered by our guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items