• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoping to Be 'Waddling' Across Stage at Conference!

In summary, the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program is a recognition program at Pampered Chef's annual conference for consultants who have reached a certain sales goal. To qualify, consultants must meet the set sales goal through consistent sales and bookings. Participating in the program comes with various benefits, such as celebrating success on stage and receiving recognition and rewards. To participate, consultants must be present at the conference, but if unable to attend, they can still achieve the goal and receive recognition through a local meeting or live stream. There is typically a deadline for achieving the sales goal, announced at the beginning of the year, a few weeks before the conference.
pamperedmom2owen
LOL! I just found out I'm pregnant with #2. I'm very excited, but as I started figuring dates I realized I'm due Aug. 4th. :p I will have a scheduled C-section probably around the 21st of July. I'm supposed to go to Conference #3 (I think it's July 17-19) Luckily I only live about 3 hours from Chicago! But I'm going because I plan to promote by March. So, I will be huge as I waddle across that stage! But I will be there if at all possible!! :D Just had to share my excitement!!

I am expecting #3 Probably the 1st of Aug so I am sad i will probably miss out on conference again this year due to not being able to fly. If they will let me fly i will go in a heart beat

Congrats Brooke!!! That is so exciting. I hope to see you "waddle" too! I was about 8 months pregnant during conference in '04 and dragged a pump around with me at conference this year. It can work!! Keep up the great work!

I had high hope of going to conference too but my due date is 7/20, so thats out. Oh well, I am more excited about being pregnant anyway! Congrats to you! I feel so tired and sick all the time, its getting hard to do shows! Happy Waddling! If we earn conference registration and can't make it, can we donate it?

What is the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program?

The "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program is a recognition program at Pampered Chef's annual conference. It celebrates consultants who have reached a certain sales goal and are "waddling" across the stage, symbolizing their achievement and success.

How can I qualify for the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program?

To qualify for the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program, you must meet the sales goal set by Pampered Chef for that year. This goal is typically announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent sales and bookings.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program?

Participating in the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program comes with a variety of benefits. Not only do you get to celebrate your success on stage in front of your peers, but you also receive recognition from Pampered Chef and may be eligible for special rewards and incentives.

Can I still participate in the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program if I am unable to attend the conference?

Unfortunately, in order to participate in the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program, you must be present at the annual conference. However, if you are unable to attend, you can still achieve the sales goal and receive the recognition at a local team meeting or through a live stream.

Is there a deadline for achieving the sales goal for the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for achieving the sales goal for the "Waddling Across Stage at Conference" program. This deadline is usually announced at the beginning of the year and is typically a few weeks before the annual conference. It is important to stay on track and consistently work towards the goal in order to qualify for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedmom2owen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • crystalscookingnow