1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hoping to be 'waddling' across stage at Conference!

1. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

LOL! I just found out I'm pregnant with #2. I'm very excited, but as I started figuring dates I realized I'm due Aug. 4th. :p I will have a scheduled C-section probably around the 21st of July. I'm supposed to go to Conference #3 (I think it's July 17-19) Luckily I only live about 3 hours from Chicago! But I'm going because I plan to promote by March. So, I will be huge as I waddle across that stage! But I will be there if at all possible!! :D Just had to share my excitement!!

2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I am expecting #3 Probably the 1st of Aug so I am sad i will probably miss out on conference again this year due to not being able to fly. If they will let me fly i will go in a heart beat

Dec 6, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Congrats Brooke!!! That is so exciting. I hope to see you "waddle" too! I was about 8 months pregnant during conference in '04 and dragged a pump around with me at conference this year. It can work!! Keep up the great work!

4. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

I had high hope of going to conference too but my due date is 7/20, so thats out. Oh well, I am more excited about being pregnant anyway! Congrats to you! I feel so tired and sick all the time, its getting hard to do shows! Happy Waddling! If we earn conference registration and can't make it, can we donate it?

Dec 8, 2005
Have something to add?