• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hope I Don't Lose You on This...

In summary, the woman attempted to book a show with another woman as the co-host, but the other woman combined their order with the original hostess, so the show never happened. The woman then attempted to book the show as the co-host, but the other woman still gets a year's worth of discounts.
swtnsssychef
Hope I don't confuse anyone too much, but, I had a catalog show in July and the hostess said that her ex MIL was wanting to have a show in Sept. No problem right? Well, then I find out that it was going to be co-hosted, still no prob, right? Well her MIL combined her order with the person she was going to co-host with and so, never getting back to me for definate dates, I told her I would put in a tentative date and we could change it later. Finally got a date yesterday and now I find out that it is just the ex MIL doing the show. So now my problem is that I put in the booking as the once co-host's name. Do I just place the order in that name for the show now so she can still get host specials for the month or what do I do? Sorry if it's confusing! TIA!:confused:

You will be fine. I think it goes by the # of shows booked instead of names.

AJPratt said:
You will be fine. I think it goes by the # of shows booked instead of names.

Where did you get that information? I'm pretty sure it goes by the name. I've tried putting in another host special on the wrong name before, and P3 pops up with a box that says "Sorry, the host special is only available to the host and the past host from which the show was booked."

I would say enter the show as a co-hosted show, but just don't enter anything under the other woman's name. No order or anything. Put the entire host order as the co-host, the MIL, but just keep the show in the correct name for your booking.

Ok, so I put it in as co-hosted and just order under MIL name and she still gets her dicount for a year right? what would happen with the other host? do they get one too? Sorry, I'm fairly new and still learning!!

Both co-hosts get a 10% discount for a year.

Thanks.. Ann I think you have answers for all my questions!! I know that you have answered quite a bit of them for me! I appreciate it! Thank you....

Related to Hope I Don't Lose You on This...

What is "Hope I Don't Lose You on This..."?

"Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps you easily transfer ingredients from a cutting board to a pan or bowl without losing any pieces.

How does "Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." work?

The tool features a flat side that can be used to scoop and transfer ingredients, and a curved side that acts as a funnel to guide the ingredients into the pan or bowl. It also has a non-slip grip for added stability.

What materials is "Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." made of?

This tool is made of high-quality, durable nylon that is heat-resistant up to 428°F (220°C). It is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

What can I use "Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." for?

"Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." is perfect for transferring chopped vegetables, fruits, meats, and more. It can also be used to scrape and transfer batters and doughs.

Can I use "Hope I Don't Lose You on This..." with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the nylon material is safe to use with non-stick cookware and will not scratch or damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • jbdowd0798