• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hooray - Bridal Shower Booking - Help! What to Make?

In summary, Rhonda will be doing Caprese Mini-Sandwiches at her upcoming bridal shower and is also making a corsage for the bride.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I've booked my second bridal shower (the last one was about a year ago). I'm so happy since my past two shows have postponed on me.

I have a plan for the shower, but I'm not sure what to make. The last one we made a calzone. I really don't want to turn on the oven though just in case it is a hot day. The show is on Sunday, June 4. I don't want it to take a lot of time since we will have a game and they will have to pick out the gifts. She will also be opening envelopes w/what she received. I want them to eat while she opens the envelopes.

Also, the host wants to do an apron. How do most of you handle the signing of it. Do you put it in another room and have them sign it and then surprise her or have them sign while the show is going on?

Any other great ideas people have would be nice (and I know you all will come through for me). I'm sure some of these ideas are already in history on this site, but I don't have a lot of time to spend in the archives.

Thanks to all!

Rhonda B.

I just did the Caprese Mini-Sandwiches at one and they were a big hit. The two hosts also had some fruit & dip, a couple other appetizers and a cake. With the Caprese's, I only had to turn on the oven for really short time and they were done. It was a wonderful quick demo and everybody loved it. You could even consider baking the pitas at home and bringing them already cooked. Just demo the rest of the ingredients. I let the bridesmaids that were there help assemble them and that was fun. I think these sorta have an "elegant" look to them which made them very appropriate.

I had the apron too. During my opening, I just showed it, that it was my gift to the bride and one of the hosts then put it with the markers on another table. I told everyone not to forget to write a special message to the bride before they left. I had the host let it be her job to make sure it was signed. Most did it after they gave me their order. It was an over $700 shower and went very well!

I also made the bride a little corsage that she loved. I bought the pack of little bamboo spoons. I tied white silk flowers and ribbon on one, and got a stick on pin from Walmart in the craft section. I have the other spoon leftover for the next corsage! It was so cute! Good Luck!

Congratulations!!! What a lucky bride to be getting all that great stuff. How
many people does that $700 represent? Did they place that entire amount for
her? or were there some personal orders for themselves?

What are some easy and delicious recipes to make for a bridal shower?

Some popular recipes for bridal showers include mini quiches, fruit skewers, cucumber tea sandwiches, chicken salad croissants, and chocolate covered strawberries.

Can I make any of the recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes can be made ahead of time to save you time and stress on the day of the bridal shower. Just be sure to follow proper storage and reheating instructions.

I have guests with dietary restrictions, what are some options for them?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Our website also allows you to filter recipes by dietary preference.

Do you have any suggestions for presentation or decorations for the food?

Pampered Chef also offers a variety of kitchen tools and accessories to help make your food presentation and decorations look beautiful and professional. Check out our website for some inspiration!

Can I customize the recipes to fit the bride's taste or theme?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be easily customized to fit the bride's taste or theme. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ