• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Lead Mix Up: How to Get Your Place Back and Understand the Policy

In summary, the HO said they will not give back a spot in the lead system to someone who clicked on the contact us thingamabob on the PC website. They will only do it if a new consultant clicks on the contact us thingamabob.
sassypip
Silver Member
I got a HOL today and called right away and it was another consultant. She was on FB and was trying out the tabs at the top of the page. I emailed HO to see if I can get my place back. DO you think they will? What is the policy for this. I asked her to do the same, which I am sure she did. SHe ws very apologetic. I am just bummed, becasue I lost my place in line. :confused:

No. Things like that have happened to others. HO said they won't do it (or can't).Sorry.
:(

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Sort of stinks. I get excited when I get a lead.

You can always call and ask...

I was told by the HO that the only way they give you back your spot is if a new consultant clicks on the contact us thingamabob on the PC website 'to see how it works'. They can confirm its from another consultant and will then give you your place again. It does stink! I got a lead that went to someone else too b/c the girl clicked the link twice. They said that happens all the time. Bahhumbug! :)

HO just called me and apologized. Must be having more problems other than me. They are going to put a notice in the PC newswire about it. I am so happy to work for a company that listens and responds. They sent me another lead. :)

Give the consultant your lead number and your consultant number. Have her call HO and tell them what she did and they will put you back in the lead system.

sassypip said:
ho just called me and apologized. Must be having more problems other than me. They are going to put a notice in the pc newswire about it. I am so happy to work for a company that listens and responds. They sent me another lead. :)

Wonderful!!

Its happening to a lot of people who can get leads.

Yes, this happened to me to -- I was pumped to actually be getting a recruit lead from HO which has happened only 1 other time in 5 years. So, I called the lady and she was a consultant who had hit the button on FB. Bummer......But, HO did call me the next day to apologize and said the lead system was re-set. So, hopefully another one will be headed my way!

I'm going to say exactly what I'm thinking: Are they stupid? It's like plugging something in to see if it really works. Duh! It works! You don't need to see what it does. It messes up business for someone else. It's too bad a few(well sounds like more than a few) idiots have to ruin it for others.

It's just like all the people that claim to have taken the HO FB training and then post their email and/or website on the PC FB page. I took the first two courses last night and the lady must have said NOT to self-promote on the PC fan page at least a dozen times! HELLO???? Are you reading what you are doing?? I even took notes on the two courses I took. I absorb a lot more when I do that!

gaddischef said:
Yes, this happened to me to -- I was pumped to actually be getting a recruit lead from HO which has happened only 1 other time in 5 years. So, I called the lady and she was a consultant who had hit the button on FB. Bummer......But, HO did call me the next day to apologize and said the lead system was re-set. So, hopefully another one will be headed my way!

I was sent another lead the very next day. It was an order for $10.50, but it was better than no order at all! Hope you get yours soon!:)

Related to Home Office Lead Mix Up: How to Get Your Place Back and Understand the Policy

What happened with the Home Office Lead Mix up?

There was a technical error in our system that caused a mix up with some of our Home Office leads. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

How will this affect my business?

If you were affected by the Home Office Lead Mix up, you may have received incorrect or duplicate leads. We understand that leads are an important part of your business, and we are committed to making things right for our consultants.

When will the issue be resolved?

Our team is working diligently to fix the issue and ensure that all leads are accurate and properly assigned. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the Home Office Lead Mix up.

Will I be compensated for the mix up?

We understand that this mix up may have caused frustration and inconvenience for our consultants. While we cannot provide monetary compensation, we are taking steps to ensure that all affected consultants receive accurate leads and are working to prevent similar issues in the future.

How can I prevent this from happening again?

We are continuously working to improve our systems and processes to prevent issues like the Home Office Lead Mix up from occurring. In the meantime, please double check your leads to ensure they are accurate and reach out to our customer service team if you have any concerns or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mountainmama74