• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Contacts for Nancys Artworks

In summary, the group is upset about Nancy's Artworks no longer being a vendor and there are mixed opinions on whether or not to bring it up to upper level directors or HO representatives at a lecture or event. Some suggest sending emails or making phone calls instead, while others advise against bringing it up at all.
noellewilliams
I am just as upset as all of you about Nancys Artworks no longer being one of our vendors and would like to encourage you to send your emails to the following people:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

These addresses were given to me by upper level directors.

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

So it's not just us here at CS who are upset! If upper level directors are campaigning too......

I will probably see Doris on Thursday at the U of I at a lecture should I say something then?

Ann R.

aried said:
I will probably see Doris on Thursday at the U of I at a lecture should I say something then?

Ann R.

Yes, why not

She seems to care about the consultants, it may not help but at least she knows how we feel

~

Not so sure that is such a good idea. She's there for another reason and it wouldn't be polite to blindside her with another topic. However, if you have the opportunity to introduce yourself to her as a consultant and if she asks how's everything going, then you might find a tactful way to mention your dissappointment about the Nancy's decision. Be sure you say something positive before you say something negative though.

aried said:

Ann R.

I would definately NOT say something about it to Doris at a lecture; that's kind of like someone interrupting you at a Cooking Show to tell you how they hate their Food Chopper. It's subject is appropriate, but the timing of it is definately NOT. Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Pampered Laura said:
I would definately NOT say something about it to Doris at a lecture; that's kind of like someone interrupting you at a Cooking Show to tell you how they hate their Food Chopper. It's subject is appropriate, but the timing of it is definately NOT. Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Completely agree! I would NOT say anything! Not the time or place. Believe me, the HO knew how upset everyone would be before they even made the announcement. I know it wasn't one they made lightly.

If consultants feel strongly enough to send an email or call, I would encourage that. Cornering anyone from HO out in public isn't professional (IMO) and puts them on the spot...not fair to them.

Probaly not the best idea to do that .... I know I hate being blind sighted!

1. What is the best way to contact the home office for Nancy's Artworks?

The best way to contact the home office for Nancy's Artworks is through email. You can send your inquiries or concerns to [email protected] and our team will respond as soon as possible.

2. Is there a phone number for the home office of Nancy's Artworks?

Unfortunately, we do not have a direct phone number for the home office of Nancy's Artworks. However, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be happy to assist you.

3. Can I visit the home office of Nancy's Artworks in person?

At this time, our home office is not open to the public. However, if you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event, we can connect you with a consultant who carries Nancy's Artworks products.

4. Who can I speak to about becoming a consultant for Nancy's Artworks?

To inquire about becoming a consultant for Nancy's Artworks, please contact our consultant support team at [email protected]. They will be able to provide you with more information and guide you through the process.

5. How can I stay updated on new products and promotions for Nancy's Artworks?

You can stay updated on all things Nancy's Artworks by following our official social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can also sign up for our email newsletter on our website to receive the latest news and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views