• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home From Pampered Chef Cruise.......

What a great time we all had!Welcome home! You all looked like you had a blast!Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time!
legacypc46 said:
Sorry to hear your trip was disappointing Janice. Definitely give the trips another try...we absolutely loved the London trip and am going to try for Paris this year.
kris

Took off the post I did....too depressing when I re-read it! Hope everyone else had a great time!

Thanks Debbie for figuring out why we couldnt see the pics! Great time it looks like you guys had - I love the "never without a drink in your hand" LOL - Good for you guys!!!

Sorry you didn't enjoy Janice - I love cruising - to each his own!!! Feel better soon!!

Janice, I sorry things didn't go well. I was on the Majesty and we had fun.
My husband ordered 2 dinners every night, our waiter encouraged it.
Did you know there was a deli and pizza place by the pool that was open 11 am till 7pm everyday?
I was upset by the kids in the hot tub. I feel that was the parents fault.
And it was upsetting we had to be off the boat by 8am and flights didn't leave until 3. We were able to change our flight.
We did have a great time, nice and relaxing. Met lots of great people.

Thanks for reposting the pics! I'm not sure what happened......

Yes, I pretty much had a drink in my hands. We had a REALLY great time!

Love your pics

But I was looking to see if I saw my director in any of them

Sorry

:chef:

How do you put the pics on this Can some one tell me who I would love to show my pictures thanks

What happened with Janice? I looked for her post and then I saw the she said she had deleted it.

We didn't leave the boat til 9:30am (last possible moment). We got to the airport early and instead of taking a 2:30pm flight we flew standby and got on the 11am. Hate to leave but glad to go home!

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the Magesty. I do wish we could have gone to Cococay. That was supposed to be our beach day! Oh Well. We still had a blast! Walked 3 miles in Key West and saw everything. Got my Key Lime Pie! That was my goal! YUMMY! I think I only gained 3-4 lbs on this trip. Lost 13 before I left though!

Did you see any shows? The "Quest" game show? Our team won 2nd place! I'll have to post the pictures of my husband wearing my bra, boxer shorts, my Pampered Chef purse, high heels and lipstick!!! :)

We also did karaoke. "Paradise by the Dahboard lights" We had so much fun, a little much to drink and yes the house is still rocking a bit! Can't wait til next year's trip! My husband is really taking an active interest in it now!

pclinskie said:
Janice, I sorry things didn't go well. I was on the Majesty and we had fun.
My husband ordered 2 dinners every night, our waiter encouraged it.
Did you know there was a deli and pizza place by the pool that was open 11 am till 7pm everyday?
I was upset by the kids in the hot tub. I feel that was the parents fault.
And it was upsetting we had to be off the boat by 8am and flights didn't leave until 3. We were able to change our flight.
We did have a great time, nice and relaxing. Met lots of great people.

Last edited:
smspamperedchef said:
Did you see any shows? The "Quest" game show? Our team won 2nd place! I'll have to post the pictures of my husband wearing my bra, boxer shorts, my Pampered Chef purse, high heels and lipstick!!! :)

OMG! My team got first! Yes, that was my husband up there in the bra and everything. That was a blast!!!

We just aren't cruising people...nothing PC's fault, just didn't think that on a cruise you would have to search for food and was hoping that they would go where they said they would (again, not PC's fault). We are more the lay on the beach alone kind of people (definately not going to find THAT on a cruise).

This is our kind of beach (a pic from the last time we went to Hawaii).

We did appreciate the chance to experience this, though!

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 350
Oh, we did get to see Jimmy Buffet (sitting at Willly T's drinking with another couple)!

Sorry you didn't have fun Janice!
Dh & I don't drink...so can ya have fun without drinking on the cruise?:p

The pics are amazing and I bet everyone had a wonderful, fun time!! THanks again for sharing!!

jwpamp said:
Oh, we did get to see Jimmy Buffet (sitting at Willly T's drinking with another couple)!

OH now I am totally JEALOUS!!!!:cry: I love Buffet!! That alone would make any trip for me!!

Anyone have more pics to make the rest of us envious?

I am so glad you guys had such a great time - well deserved!!

lacychef said:
Sorry you didn't have fun Janice!
Dh & I don't drink...so can ya have fun without drinking on the cruise?:p

I am generally not a drinker either (I know, there are some here who joined me on the Booze Cruise in Atlantis who will beg to differ...but that was a ONCE in a lifetime thing - LOL) and can tell you that, yes, you can have a GREAT time on a cruise w/o drinking...it was lots of fun WATCHING the drunk people!!:eek:

jwpamp said:
We just aren't cruising people...nothing PC's fault, just didn't think that on a cruise you would have to search for food

Johnny Rockets and Sorrento's were both open til 3 a.m., the Windjammer was open practically all the time, you could order all the food you wanted at dinner, and room service was available 24/7.

Sorry you didn't make it to CocoCay. I'm sure you would have loved it.

DebbieJ said:
Johnny Rockets and Sorrento's were both open til 3 a.m., the Windjammer was open practically all the time, you could order all the food you wanted at dinner, and room service was available 24/7.

Sorry you didn't make it to CocoCay. I'm sure you would have loved it.

We did order room service from Sorentos around 4 pm to tide us over til the 8:30 dinner, but Johnny Rockets was a $3.95/person cover charge not including the food. We aren't big buffet eaters, but did scavenge a little from the Windjammer...and even though I washed my hands frequently, I still got sick (have a cold and fever as we speak).

It's ok, I needed to lose a few pounds anyway!:p

Last edited:
jwpamp said:
It's ok, I needed to lose a few pounds anyway!:p

Um, yeah. I picked up a few on the cruise. I should have listened to my cluster mate who told me not to step on the scale for about a week after I got home. LOL :):)

It's too funny because I haven't been a drinker pretty much since I got married and had kids. I just had better priorities. In fact, i'm not sure what made me start drinking on this cruise and it wasnt' that I was obnoxious or anything, I just went the TOTAL relaxtion route and didn't have a care in the world. :) But Lacy, Yes, you can have TONS of fun cruising w/o drinking!

PampMomof3 said:
...and it wasnt' that I was obnoxious or anything,...

Depends on who you ask! LOL! J/K girl! *smootches*

well, picture will be on it's way once I figure out how to resize them. I took them on a higher resolution than normal so now they're too big. Give me a day or so...

DebbieJ said:
Depends on who you ask! LOL! J/K girl! *smootches*
Oh Thanks A LOT!!:eek: You're right about that!! :D

I think I recognize some of you in the photos (majesty???) - where was that sign (congrats to achievers) & what island were you on?? in that last photo! I never saw that. I though both boats missed coco cay ...

pamperedval said:
Deb, I was on the Majesty and no - we didn't make it to Coco Cay :(

From your pictures it looks like it was really nice. I wish we could have gone - but the water was too choppy for the smaller boats to take us to the island. So we ended up with a day at sea on Wednesday. Maybe that is why I still feel like I'm on the ship!

I can't get rid of my sea legs...

We had a great time though and I really can't complain - although it would have been nice to veg at the beach. How was the BBQ lunch there? We didn't end up getting that.

It was my first cruise and I loved it. PC really knows how to treat us well - I was impressed with the champagne and chocolates that were delivered to our room the first night! Nice touch!

Good luck getting back into things. I wish we had a couple days to recover from the trip before life starts again!
Of my gosh!! I had sea legs for days! I almost went to the Dr - thought it was vertigo, inner ear infection or something!!!

DebbieJ said:
Not to rub it in or anything :) but this is what you missed. The BBQ lunch was good, not great. But we had a great time snorkeling and drinking CocoLocos! And my sunburn is also courtesy of CocoCay. :)
Cruise2008159.jpg
The view from my hammock
Cruise2008158.jpg
I HAD gotten over the missed Coco Cay until I saw these pics!! I was so bummed - that was the place I was looking forward to the most!! Guess I gotta go back :)

I had sea legs for a LONG time too. I was still dizzy 4-5 days later! Much worse than the last cruise two years ago. It must've been because it was SO rocky that last night on the Sovereign.

Everything rocked for about 2-3 days after for me. Really a strange feeling when you're driving in the car too!

PartiesbyJamie said:
I think I recognize some of you in the photos (majesty???) - where was that sign (congrats to achievers) & what island were you on?? in that last photo! I never saw that. I though both boats missed coco cay ...

The congrats achievers was at CocoCay. We were supposed to be there on Tuesday but the seas were to rocky so they told us that they'd try to go back on Thursday and we were able to. (Which is a great thing b/c last time we went on a cruise we weren't able to b/c of the seas so my dh was VERY happy this time. He was upset when they made the announcement but I was relieved to go):)

<H2>1. What was your experience like on the Pampered Chef Cruise?</H2><p>The Pampered Chef Cruise was absolutely amazing! The company truly went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had a great time. It was a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and spend time with our families.</p><H2>2. Did you meet any other Pampered Chef consultants on the cruise?</H2><p>Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting DebbieJ, PamperedBecky, and Darcy (ohmydlm) on the cruise. They were all such wonderful people and it was great to bond with fellow consultants.</p><H2>3. How was the experience of spending time with other consultants and their families?</H2><p>It was a fantastic experience! Our husbands hit it off and it made the trip even more enjoyable. We had a great time getting to know each other and sharing our love for Pampered Chef.</p><H2>4. Will you be sharing any pictures from the cruise?</H2><p>Yes, I plan on sharing some pictures once I figure out how to resize them. KG's hitchhiking guide has been very helpful in teaching me how to do this. Stay tuned!</p><H2>5. How did you balance spending time with your family on the cruise and preparing for your upcoming show?</H2><p>It was definitely a balancing act, but I made sure to prioritize spending time with my family first. I also took advantage of any downtime to prepare for my show, and it all worked out well in the end. Now I'm ready to rock my show tomorrow!</p>

1. What was your experience like on the Pampered Chef Cruise?

The Pampered Chef Cruise was absolutely amazing! The company truly went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had a great time. It was a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and spend time with our families.

2. Did you meet any other Pampered Chef consultants on the cruise?

Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting DebbieJ, PamperedBecky, and Darcy (ohmydlm) on the cruise. They were all such wonderful people and it was great to bond with fellow consultants.

3. How was the experience of spending time with other consultants and their families?

It was a fantastic experience! Our husbands hit it off and it made the trip even more enjoyable. We had a great time getting to know each other and sharing our love for Pampered Chef.

4. Will you be sharing any pictures from the cruise?

Yes, I plan on sharing some pictures once I figure out how to resize them. KG's hitchhiking guide has been very helpful in teaching me how to do this. Stay tuned!

5. How did you balance spending time with your family on the cruise and preparing for your upcoming show?

It was definitely a balancing act, but I made sure to prioritize spending time with my family first. I also took advantage of any downtime to prepare for my show, and it all worked out well in the end. Now I'm ready to rock my show tomorrow!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies