• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home From Pampered Chef Cruise.......

What a great time we all had!Welcome home! You all looked like you had a blast!Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
All I have to say is WOW!! Pampered Chef really took care of us! I hung out with DebbieJ and PamperedBecky quite a bit! Our husbands hit it off which made it really nice as well! I also met Darcy (ohmydlm) and all of them are AWESOME!! I'll try to post some pictures once I read KG's hitchhiking guide to resize them. But first, I'm spending time with our kids and prepare for my show TOMORROW!!!:D

Welcome home!!!

Welcome back!Now maybe we can get back to normal insanity around here!
nut.gif

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'm glad it was enjoyable!

Welcome Back Kristi!!! So glad you had a good time - we can't wait to see the pictures!!!

I wish I had joined CS before I went to San Fran - then we could have met some cheffers as well - Hopefully a bunch of us will be singing along with Will Smith at the airport in Miami this year!! (or Mexico or Paris....)

Load those pics and let us all be jealous!!!

Welcome home and glad to hear you had such a good time!

I'm home, too. A few pics:
Cruise2008174.jpg
Cruise2008139.jpg
Cruise2008013.jpg
Cruise2008147.jpg
Cruise2008152-1.jpg

Awesome pics!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!

Welcome Back! Glad to hear you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics....that drink Deb is holding in picture #3 looks yummy :)

Great Shots Deb (I mean pictures - lol!!) You guys look like you had a blast!! Good for you!!

Looks like you kept your self well "hydrated" -;)

PamperedDor said:
Great Shots Deb (I mean pictures - lol!!) You guys look like you had a blast!! Good for you!!

Looks like you kept your self well "hydrated" -;)

Bahahah! Good one Dor!!

Ya'll look like you had such a fun time!

Thanks for the pics! I so glad you guys had a great time, but I wanna see more.......:cool: ;) :cool:

Welcome home girls! Glad you had a great time (like there was a doubt!). Thanks for sharing pics!

Thanks guys!! Thank you Deb for posting those!! Alright, tell me how! I've got some good ones of our hubbys too!

Looks like you all had a boat load of fun! I am jealous!

Looks fun guys!Kristi - go to the Lounge and read KG's Hitchhiker's Guide thread...there should be instructions in there of how to post them. I use photobucket.

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great time.

Great pics, Deb!! I have some REALLY good ones from the last night, but I don't think I'll post those. :angel: I had a blast and had tons of fun hanging out with Deb, Kristi and Darcy. PC knows how to treat us GREAT! I could've used one more day of relaxation, but it's nice to be home and see the kids and get back into the swing of things. I'm glad we have the weekend, but I also have a show tomorrow, so I must unpack, hang with the kids and get ready for the show.

What fun we had!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Great pics, Deb!! I have some REALLY good ones from the last night, but I don't think I'll post those. :angel: I had a blast and had tons of fun hanging out with Deb, Kristi and Darcy. PC knows how to treat us GREAT! I could've used one more day of relaxation, but it's nice to be home and see the kids and get back into the swing of things. I'm glad we have the weekend, but I also have a show tomorrow, so I must unpack, hang with the kids and get ready for the show.

What fun we had!:D

I second that with the pics from Thursday night (although I did get some great ones ;) :p , I'll send those to you personally!:D )

I'll post pics later or tomorrow night. I have a show in a couple hours, we just returned from taking the kids to Horton Hears a Who and now I'm packing for my Amazing Race show. I also have a 2 kids parties tomorrow so I have A LOT to do!!

Catch ya later!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I'll post pics later or tomorrow night. I have a show in a couple hours, we just returned from taking the kids to Horton Hears a Who and now I'm packing for my Amazing Race show. I also have a 2 kids parties tomorrow so I have A LOT to do!!

Catch ya later!!:D
How funny, we're about to take our kids to see that movie too! What a coincidence. Tomorrow afternoon I will try to download my pics.:D

Kristi, I used photobucket as well.I have some pics of my DH that he'd rather I deleted. ;);) If you have some, I'd love to see them. I just got back from picking up DS, now I have to pack for tomorrow's show. Back to real life....ugh!

GREAT time we had a blast . I would love show my pics how do I do it ?

Did The Soverent ship get to COCO KAY

Welcome back :) great pix, looks like you had a great time :)

Yes, the Sovereign made it. We were supposed to go there on Tuesday, but it was too rough. So we went straight to Nassau. That's why we pulled in while you were still there. We did Nassau late Tues through Weds midnight, then made it to CocoCay on Thurs, which was supposed to be our day at sea.Did you guys make it there?

Sounds like you guys had fun. Welcome back :)

Deb, I was on the Majesty and no - we didn't make it to Coco Cay :(

From your pictures it looks like it was really nice. I wish we could have gone - but the water was too choppy for the smaller boats to take us to the island. So we ended up with a day at sea on Wednesday. Maybe that is why I still feel like I'm on the ship!

I can't get rid of my sea legs...

We had a great time though and I really can't complain - although it would have been nice to veg at the beach. How was the BBQ lunch there? We didn't end up getting that.

It was my first cruise and I loved it. PC really knows how to treat us well - I was impressed with the champagne and chocolates that were delivered to our room the first night! Nice touch!

Good luck getting back into things. I wish we had a couple days to recover from the trip before life starts again!

Not to rub it in or anything :) but this is what you missed. The BBQ lunch was good, not great. But we had a great time snorkeling and drinking CocoLocos! And my sunburn is also courtesy of CocoCay. :)
Cruise2008159.jpg
The view from my hammock
Cruise2008158.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Pics Deb! Let me try this:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01514.jpg

Okay, I did it!! I'll post more!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01521.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01522.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01523.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01551.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01564.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC01565.jpg

Awesome pics, Kristi!

And More~
Paradise Island, Bahamas
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC09774.jpg
The Big Chair at Atlantis (Although I thought about Paige the whole time in that chair and the rest of the afternoon)
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC09781.jpg
Iguana Bay at CocoCay
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC09856.jpg
The Pampered Chef area at CocoCay
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC09860.jpg
CocoCay
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x157/kristitar/DSC09861.jpg

Looks like you all had a great time! I can't wait until I earn my vacation for next year....I will do it!

pamperedlinda said:
Looks like you all had a great time! I can't wait until I earn my vacation for next year....I will do it!

YOU WILL!! Tell EVERYONE your goal NOW!!

Well, that's weird! How come I can't see any of them? It says the image has been moved or deleted or something like that. Hmmmmm. I want to see!!!:cry: :cry:

I can see Deb's pictures though.

Becky I was thinking the same thing. I want to see too!

Make that Three - I see little white boxes that say the image or video has been removed!!! NOT FAIR ladies!!:cry:

Yeah Kristi; I wanna see those pics! Why aren't they showing now?:cry:

I can still see the pictures.....hmmmm, that's weird.

pamperedbecky said:
Well, that's weird! How come I can't see any of them? It says the image has been moved or deleted or something like that. Hmmmmm. I want to see!!!:cry: :cry:

I can see Deb's pictures though.

I can't see them either! Wah!!!:cry:

Weird! I can see ALL of them. I'm not sure what's going on.:confused:

Ok - where is the techie when we need them???

PampMomof3 said:
And More~
Paradise Island, Bahamas
DSC09774.jpg

The Big Chair at Atlantis (Although I thought about Paige the whole time in that chair and the rest of the afternoon)
DSC09781.jpg

Iguana Bay at CocoCay
DSC09856.jpg

The Pampered Chef area at CocoCay
DSC09860.jpg

CocoCay
DSC09861.jpg

The reason why no one was seeing them is because she moved them into a different folder, and those of you who were still seeing them, it's because they are in your cache from viewing them before. I fixed the links from this thread and I'll fix the other links.

Fixing link to picture.

PampMomof3 said:
Nice Pics Deb! Let me try this:

DSC01514.jpg

Fixing links to pictures.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I did it!! I'll post more!

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

Yep, no Coco Cay for the Majesty...I can honestly say I won't ever be crusing with Royal Carribean again! Very disappointed that we had to ask for additional food at meals (small portions) and there were few things available between lunchtime (we ate around noon) and the 8:30pm dinner. Cold, windy at night and no chairs available by the pool during the day...kids in the Hot Tub (doing who knows what in the water)....I guess I am just not the crusing type.

We did shopping on Nassau. I would never go back, it's a really dirty place, lots of men standing on the dock yelling at you to get you to go on "island tours" with them, kind of scary. We did go to Atlantis for a walk and stopped to get a drink there ($11 for each fruity-rum drink), hubby went to the bathroom there and watched an Atlantis worker use the bathroom and walk out without washing his hands....hmm....decided not to buy the $18 hamburger and won't be going back there anytime in the future!

Key West was good, the only warm day we had. We may go back for a long weekend in the future.

Then we waited at the airport for 7 hours for our scheduled flight to leave.

I am on track for Riviera Maya next year and will try that, but if it's not any better, no more PC trips for me....I will be taking the cash and booking a trip on my own!

Writing this as I am sneezing and wiping my nose (probably from the dirty handrails on the ship)!

Not very impressed, spent around $300 on the ship for drinks for the week -- they automatically charge you a 15% gratuity, even if you go to the bar and get the drink yourself), and $400 on souveniers (bought them now because we won't be going back!) but at least we found out where NOT to go!

Hope that others had a better time than us, I think we are just spoiled from other amazingly great vacations we have taken to other places on our own.

Sorry to hear your trip was disappointing Janice. Definitely give the trips another try...we absolutely loved the London trip and am going to try for Paris this year.
kris

Thanks Debi for reposting the pics.......I always love seeing pics.

PS Leggy where are your pics?

Yay!! I could see them on the re-post. Thanks! Oh how fun.....I wish I could go back in a month.:cry:

<H2>1. What was your experience like on the Pampered Chef Cruise?</H2><p>The Pampered Chef Cruise was absolutely amazing! The company truly went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had a great time. It was a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and spend time with our families.</p><H2>2. Did you meet any other Pampered Chef consultants on the cruise?</H2><p>Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting DebbieJ, PamperedBecky, and Darcy (ohmydlm) on the cruise. They were all such wonderful people and it was great to bond with fellow consultants.</p><H2>3. How was the experience of spending time with other consultants and their families?</H2><p>It was a fantastic experience! Our husbands hit it off and it made the trip even more enjoyable. We had a great time getting to know each other and sharing our love for Pampered Chef.</p><H2>4. Will you be sharing any pictures from the cruise?</H2><p>Yes, I plan on sharing some pictures once I figure out how to resize them. KG's hitchhiking guide has been very helpful in teaching me how to do this. Stay tuned!</p><H2>5. How did you balance spending time with your family on the cruise and preparing for your upcoming show?</H2><p>It was definitely a balancing act, but I made sure to prioritize spending time with my family first. I also took advantage of any downtime to prepare for my show, and it all worked out well in the end. Now I'm ready to rock my show tomorrow!</p>

1. What was your experience like on the Pampered Chef Cruise?

The Pampered Chef Cruise was absolutely amazing! The company truly went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had a great time. It was a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and spend time with our families.

2. Did you meet any other Pampered Chef consultants on the cruise?

Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting DebbieJ, PamperedBecky, and Darcy (ohmydlm) on the cruise. They were all such wonderful people and it was great to bond with fellow consultants.

3. How was the experience of spending time with other consultants and their families?

It was a fantastic experience! Our husbands hit it off and it made the trip even more enjoyable. We had a great time getting to know each other and sharing our love for Pampered Chef.

4. Will you be sharing any pictures from the cruise?

Yes, I plan on sharing some pictures once I figure out how to resize them. KG's hitchhiking guide has been very helpful in teaching me how to do this. Stay tuned!

5. How did you balance spending time with your family on the cruise and preparing for your upcoming show?

It was definitely a balancing act, but I made sure to prioritize spending time with my family first. I also took advantage of any downtime to prepare for my show, and it all worked out well in the end. Now I'm ready to rock my show tomorrow!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies