• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday-Themed Demos: Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, the author has shared recipes for a holiday themed demo. Some of the recipes include a coffee cake, biscuit, and pecan pie.
freddydress
Gold Member
What are all of you doing for demos with a holiday theme?

My November shows, I am doing the Turkey/Cranberry wreath or braid. My Decemebrs shows I have booked already are brunches, so I am not quite sure what I am doing, but probably a breakfast pizza, perfect for Christmas morning.

holiday recipesi found this on cs awhile ago - hope it helps!

Attachments

• holiday.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 505
Thank you for all the wonderful ideas!

jcwarr--Fabulous!!!!!

Wow!Wow! That is a great document! Wonderful ideas!

JC that is a wonderful file! thank you

Here are a few more holiday documents one is for thanksgiving shows

Attachments

• holiday%20ideas%20page%202.pdf
    228.6 KB · Views: 492
  • holiday_recipes1.pdf
    146.1 KB · Views: 415
  • thanksgiving_dinner.pdf
    16.5 KB · Views: 535
recipesjust wanted to say the files i posted i did not create - just found them on this wonderful site!!!!!! i wish i could take the credit for making them but for now i'll take the credit for keeping everything i find that i like in case the site is ever down :)

Christmas TraditionIn my family every Christmas morning my mom would make coffee cake. You could make

Candy Cane Coffee Cake

Ingredients:
Coffee Cake

1 pouch (16 ounces) pizza crust & roll mix (including yeast packet)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
3/4 cup very warm milk (120°F-130°F)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
3/4 cup dried fruit morsel blend (such as dried cranberries, apples and cherries)
1/2 cup cherry preserves
1 tablespoon water

Glaze

3/4 cup powdered sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F. For coffee cake, combine pizza crust & roll mix, yeast packet and granulated sugar in a bowl. Separate 1 egg white from yolk; reserve white. Add milk, butter, whole egg and egg yolk to a bowl. Stir until mixture forms a ball.

Turn dough out onto well-floured surface. With floured hands, knead dough 5 minutes. Sprinkle additional flour over surface as needed to reduce stickiness. Cover; let dough rest 5 minutes.

Chop pecans; combine with fruit morsels in a sowl. Place dough in center of lightly floured rectangle stone; roll into 12 x 15-inch. Spread preserves in 6-inch strip lengthwise down center of dough to within 1/4 inch of each end; sprinkle fruit mixture evenly over preserves.

Cut 1-inch-wide strips on each side of fruit filling to within 1/2 inch of filling. Lift strips of dough across filling to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn; pinch together in center to seal. Tuck ends up to seal. Lift and stretch one end of shaped dough using spatula; curve to form cane. Cover; let rise in warm place 30 minutes.

Lightly beat reserved egg white with 1 tablespoon water; brush over dough using Pastry Brush. Bake 20-23 minutes or until deep golden brown.

For glaze, mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices.
Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tips: One 16-ounce package of hot roll mix can be substituted for the Pizza Crust & Roll Mix, if desired.

OR

Apple Oatmeal Coffee Cake
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sugar
1 cup oats
1/2 cup oil
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup apple, peeled and chopped
1/3 cup nuts, chopped

Preheat over to 350'. Mix dry ingredients together together in 2 quart bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mixture will be quite thick. Pour into deep dish baker (spritzed). Bake for 35 minutes.

OR

Caramel Peach Coffee Cake

1 (12 oz.) jar peach preserves
1/4 C. chopped pecans
2/3 C. firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 C. butter, melted
2 (12 oz.) cans Pillsbury Big Country
Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spritz a fluted pan. Spoon 1/2 cup of the preserves evenly in bottom of pan; sprinkle with pecans.

In a bowl, combine sugar, margarine and remaining preserves; set aside.

Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer half of the biscuit pieces in pan. Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits. Repeat with remaining biscuits and brown sugar mixture. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool upright in pan 2 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Spread any fruit or caramel on bottom of pan over coffeecake.

These recipes copied straight from
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Related to Holiday-Themed Demos: Ideas & Inspiration

What types of holiday-themed demos do you offer?

We offer a variety of holiday-themed demos including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year's, and more. Each demo features seasonal recipes and products perfect for holiday entertaining and gifting.

Can I customize the holiday-themed demo to fit my specific needs?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to customize the demo to fit your needs. Whether you have a specific theme or dietary restrictions, we can create a personalized experience for you and your guests.

Do I need to purchase any special products for the holiday-themed demo?

No, the recipes featured in the demo can be made using our standard Pampered Chef products. However, if you would like to purchase any holiday-specific products, they will be available for purchase at the demo.

How long does the holiday-themed demo typically last?

The duration of the demo can vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes. On average, our holiday-themed demos last between 1-2 hours.

Can I earn free products by hosting a holiday-themed demo?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales generated at your demo. Our consultants will provide more details on our generous host rewards program during the demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies