• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Postcard I Made Thru Vistaprint

Thanks for the postcard! I hope it works well and you get a lot of orders from it!I hope it works well and you get a lot of orders from it!
kdangel518
Gold Member
I made these super cute holiday cards through Vistaprint- another CS'er gave me the inspiration (forgive me, I can't recall who you were!) but I got 100 free! I will send these out around late Oct/early Nov. And I got adorable matching address labels free too! SO cute! I can't wait to send them :)

Just blacked out my phone # for privacy purposes, and my pws address so ho can't come and get me- can't be too careful, even though it's not a clickable link! Lol!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• holiday offer postcard.jpg
    holiday offer postcard.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 723
very cute mine are like the same thing but still can't seem to upload a pic lol but mine have the santa hat lady! i am excited too and can't wait to get to send them out!!!! i love the snowflakes on there!

Very cute! Never too early to think of the holidays :rolleyes:

Cute idea! Remember, any card you send has to be followed up with a phone call, or it won't be effective.

Thanks Holly, that's the part I have to be better about is the follow up, but if I invest the $$ to mail these I have to commit to the follow up!!

wow, those are cute. I'm just starting out, but am thinking this is something I'll have to be sure to do. Thanks for sharing!

Those are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

I did my postcards for my annual host appreciation party in January. That way as I complete a show, I address and stamp them, so when November comes around all I have to do is pop them in the mail. :)

How do you do 8 shows a month? Iam struggling with people wanting to host a show, what's the trick?

ifranco said:
How do you do 8 shows a month? Iam struggling with people wanting to host a show, what's the trick?

I hear Vodka works. KIDDING!

Love the postcard. I need to get on the ball with customer care and things like that...they are great! Let us know if it works-- if you get orders from it.

1. How do I create a holiday postcard using Vistaprint?

To create a holiday postcard through Vistaprint, first go to their website and choose the "postcards" option under the "marketing materials" section. From there, you can select a holiday-themed template or upload your own design. Follow the prompts to customize your postcard with photos, text, and other elements. Once you're happy with your design, you can place your order and have your postcards delivered to you.

2. Can I use my own images for the holiday postcard?

Yes, Vistaprint allows you to upload your own images to use on your holiday postcard. This can be a great option if you have a specific design or family photo you want to use. Just make sure your images meet the recommended file size and resolution requirements for the best print quality.

3. How much does it cost to create a holiday postcard through Vistaprint?

The cost of creating a holiday postcard through Vistaprint will vary depending on the design, size, and quantity of postcards you order. Prices start at around $13 for a pack of 10 postcards, but you can save money by ordering in bulk. Vistaprint also frequently offers discounts and promotions, so be sure to check their website for any current deals.

4. Can I add a personalized message on the back of the postcard?

Yes, Vistaprint allows you to add a personalized message on the back of your holiday postcard. This can be a great way to add a personal touch or include a holiday greeting for your recipients. Simply choose the "back" option when customizing your postcard and you can add text, images, or even a QR code.

5. How long will it take for my holiday postcards to arrive?

The shipping time for your holiday postcards will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Vistaprint offers a variety of shipping options, including standard, priority, and express delivery. Standard shipping can take anywhere from 5-10 business days, while express shipping can arrive in as little as 2-3 business days. Keep in mind that the printing and processing time may also affect the overall delivery time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • mandydollie