• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Holiday Open House and Get Excited for Gifts, Games, and Prizes!

In summary, Chef Kelebel is having an Open House at her home next week and she is panicking because she does not know how it is going to do. She is asking for feedback and wants to make it a good start to her holiday shows. She recommends aiming for bookings first and takes the attitude that it is about attitude.
ChefKelebel
Hi Friends!

I'm having a Holiday Open house at my home next week and now that the invites are sent, I'm starting to panic. I'm planning to give my Past hosts the benefits from the show if they bring $100 in outside orders, they qualify for the benefits drawing. And I have ordered a bunch of little doorprizes to give as "gift with purchases". I'm posting my "Past Host" invite, which holds the mini catalog and the invite and the postcard I created to send to all my customers.
My question is this, what's your show average for an Open house like this? Any open house? Should I be expecting alot of people? What if no one shows? I'm starting to panic. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I want this to be a good start to my holiday shows and I'm afraid it's going to be a dud!:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2660.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 507
  • Edited Open House.JPG
    Edited Open House.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 617
LOVE your stuff - VERY cute! :)

Thanks:blushing: I went in and read the related posts to my Holiday Open House and am now really panic'd! There seems to be an overwhelming response to "not a great idea" "spent more than I made"...I think I'm just venting. Thanks for letting me:cry:

ChefKelebel how did you get that SUPER CUTE holiday santa font on your invitation! I love it.

tiffadams said:
ChefKelebel how did you get that SUPER CUTE holiday santa font on your invitation! I love it.
Bumping on the font...it is too cute!!

What an awesome apron! You're so creative!! tiffadams, I'm missing the santa - where do you see it?Chef Kelebel- I've done 3 so far. My best one is one is a regular who has done it 5 times and I average 500 there. One I did tonight at a very upscale neighborhood where they had several vendors across 3 homes was 200 but I booked a catalog show closing Friday and a cooking show for late January. The other was at an aquaintance where I did 350 in sales and booked a show.Go looking for bookings (aim for that first) as much as sales. If someone come in sharing how much they love PC and does the HaveThat song, encourage them how great they'd be as a consultant and offer them recruiting material to read using the words "if I gave you some great information about having your own business with TPC, would you look at it?" then move quickly to closing them on a coffee date at hers or yours or Starbucks whatever.It's about attitude, and your expectation. Let us know how it went!

Last edited:
Hi! sorry for the delay in follow up!

I got this font from "freefonts.com" a couple of years ago, it's super cute on paper!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, my Open House went ok, I did about $300 in sales and got one booking for January, so overall I'd say it was a success.

Happy Holidays!

What is a Holiday Open House?

A Holiday Open House is an event where you can showcase our amazing Pampered Chef products to your friends, family, and neighbors in a fun and festive atmosphere.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Holiday Open House?

No, anyone can host a Holiday Open House. It's a great opportunity to earn free products and discounts while having a wonderful time with your loved ones.

What are the benefits of hosting a Holiday Open House?

As a host, you will receive free and discounted products, including exclusive host-only items. You will also have the chance to earn rewards based on your guests' purchases. Plus, it's a great way to get into the holiday spirit and spend time with your favorite people.

What can I expect at a Holiday Open House?

At a Holiday Open House, you can expect delicious food, great company, and the opportunity to see and try out our top-of-the-line kitchen tools and gadgets. Our consultants will also be on hand to demonstrate our products and answer any questions you and your guests may have.

How do I host a Holiday Open House?

Hosting a Holiday Open House is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant, choose a date, and invite your guests. Your consultant will take care of the rest, from setting up the event to providing delicious recipes for you to serve. All you have to do is enjoy yourself and have a fantastic time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcfleming
  • The Pickler