1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Holiday Open House

1. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Hi Friends!

I'm having a Holiday Open house at my home next week and now that the invites are sent, I'm starting to panic. I'm planning to give my Past hosts the benefits from the show if they bring $100 in outside orders, they qualify for the benefits drawing. And I have ordered a bunch of little doorprizes to give as "gift with purchases". I'm posting my "Past Host" invite, which holds the mini catalog and the invite and the postcard I created to send to all my customers.
    My question is this, what's your show average for an Open house like this? Any open house? Should I be expecting alot of people? What if no one shows? I'm starting to panic. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I want this to be a good start to my holiday shows and I'm afraid it's going to be a dud!:eek:

Attached Files:

Nov 13, 2009
  2. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

LOVE your stuff - VERY cute! :)

3. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Thanks:blushing: I went in and read the related posts to my Holiday Open House and am now really panic'd! There seems to be an overwhelming response to "not a great idea" "spent more than I made"...I think I'm just venting. Thanks for letting me:cry:

Nov 13, 2009
  4. ChefKelebel how did you get that SUPER CUTE holiday santa font on your invitation! I love it.

Dec 2, 2009
  5. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Bumping on the font...it is too cute!!

Dec 5, 2009
  6. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

What an awesome apron! You're so creative!! tiffadams, I'm missing the santa - where do you see it?

Chef Kelebel- I've done 3 so far. My best one is one is a regular who has done it 5 times and I average 500 there. One I did tonight at a very upscale neighborhood where they had several vendors across 3 homes was 200 but I booked a catalog show closing Friday and a cooking show for late January. The other was at an aquaintance where I did 350 in sales and booked a show.

Go looking for bookings (aim for that first) as much as sales. If someone come in sharing how much they love PC and does the HaveThat song, encourage them how great they'd be as a consultant and offer them recruiting material to read using the words "if I gave you some great information about having your own business with TPC, would you look at it?" then move quickly to closing them on a coffee date at hers or yours or Starbucks whatever.

It's about attitude, and your expectation. Let us know how it went!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
    Dec 5, 2009
  7. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Hi! sorry for the delay in follow up!

I got this font from "freefonts.com" a couple of years ago, it's super cute on paper!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, my Open House went ok, I did about $300 in sales and got one booking for January, so overall I'd say it was a success.

Happy Holidays!

Dec 20, 2009
Have something to add?