• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some affordable and simple gift set ideas for holiday shopping?

Scott, thanks for the input! I'll definitely be looking at the mini-catalog! Adding those to my list now :D
Pampered Angel
I have at least one, hopefully two booths and a real estate agency's customer appreciation event coming up all in Nov. I really would like to offer gift sets, pre-priced. Bear with me while I try to explain my idea...

What I want to offer is a small assortment of gift set ideas in a range of prices. Maybe $10, $25, $50 and $100 selections? A simple variety without the overwhelming options of the catalog. I would like to stay away from single item offers - those are found in the catalog already.

Maybe an order form similiar to what we use for HWC with the limited items and number of each the customer would like to purchase.

For a small additional fee, I would arrange the products, add a ribbon, and deliver to the customer.

What I need are ideas/pictures for gift sets. All of the ones that I have found are too complex for a simple purchase, or too expensive to offer someone like a parent shopping for teachers' gifts for her 4 children...

Thoughts & ideas?

Check out the holiday mini-catalog. I love some of the ideas they have in there. Now, if I could just get the customers to love them! ;)

Teresa LM said:
Check out the holiday mini-catalog. I love some of the ideas they have in there. Now, if I could just get the customers to love them! ;)

I know what you mean. And that's kind of why I want to do this - to put them out there, easy to see and easy to choose!

That is such a great idea! I love it. I have a booth event too and I think I'll work on this idea. I'll do some brainstorming and get back to you. Let me know if you come up with anything too.
Sarah

sarahsworld2000 said:
That is such a great idea! I love it. I have a booth event too and I think I'll work on this idea. I'll do some brainstorming and get back to you. Let me know if you come up with anything too.
Sarah

Thanks, Sarah! I'm working on it as we speak!

Batter bowl gift mixes at $18.50, (any quart-recipe jar layered recipe works, or you can use those from PC)3C prep bowl filled w/ snack mix, choc cov pretzels, wrapped candy $152C prep bowl filled w/ nuts, nut M&M's, foil-wrapped candy $101C prep bowl filled w/ plain M&M's, Skittles, or such $5There are some awesome bowl toppers to print on Ccorner - holiday show ideas

scottcooks said:
Batter bowl gift mixes at $18.50, (any quart-recipe jar layered recipe works, or you can use those from PC)

3C prep bowl filled w/ snack mix, choc cov pretzels, wrapped candy $15

2C prep bowl filled w/ nuts, nut M&M's, foil-wrapped candy $10

1C prep bowl filled w/ plain M&M's, Skittles, or such $5

There are some awesome bowl toppers to print on Ccorner - holiday show ideas

Thanks, Scott! Adding those to my list now :D

I have a holdiay mart booth this Saturday. I am using the ideas in the PC holiday mini-catalog. No need to come up with my own!
I'm going up to JoAnn's with a coupon later today to buy some red ribbon.

What are the different gift sets available for the holiday season?

We offer a variety of holiday gift sets that are perfect for anyone on your list. Some popular options include baking sets, kitchen essentials sets, and grilling sets. You can also customize your own gift set by choosing individual products and packaging them together.

Do the holiday gift sets come with gift wrapping?

Yes, all of our holiday gift sets come with complimentary gift wrapping. This includes festive wrapping paper and a personalized note. Simply add a note during checkout and we will take care of the rest!

Can I include a personalized message with the gift set?

Absolutely! We offer complimentary personalized messages with all of our holiday gift sets. You can add a special message during checkout and we will include it in the package for your recipient to see.

Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple gift sets?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for customers who purchase multiple gift sets. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I ship the gift set directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can choose to have the gift set shipped directly to the recipient's address. During checkout, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address. This is great for sending gifts to loved ones who may live far away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
Replies