• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did HO mess up my order again? And how do I handle the damaged cookbook?

In summary, it is suggested to call Home Office again and explain the situation in order to receive a replacement cookbook and/or consultant planner, and to inform the host of the issue and provide a replacement when received.
yummy4tummy
I called HO regarding my last show order omitting quite a few things (one of which was the guest special cookbook) and to ask why I never received my Consultant's planner. Well, they were real nice about it and said they would get the stuff to me. It came today however the cookbook came in an envelope and was all bent up and instead of my consulatant planner , I got 25 catalogs. Tried to call but now they are closed for the holiday. I feel like such a pest calling them again but I don't feel that I should give my host a cookbook that looks used not to mention that I would really like to have my planner.
Valky

rian, I understand how you must feel. It can be frustrating when items are not sent as expected. I would suggest that you call Home Office again and explain the situation. Let them know that you received 25 catalogs instead of your consultant planner, and that the cookbook was damaged. They should be able to offer you a replacement cookbook and/or the consultant planner. It's also possible that they may need you to return the items that were sent in error. Sometimes companies will pay for the return shipping costs to make up for any inconvenience. I hope this helps and that you are able to get the items you need. Good luck!

rieI'm sorry to hear about the issues with your order and I completely understand your frustration. It's important to have high-quality products to represent our business and it's also important for us as consultants to have the necessary tools to run our business effectively. I would suggest calling HO again tomorrow and explaining the situation. They should be able to send you a new cookbook and planner without any hassle. In the meantime, you can also reach out to your host and let them know that there was an issue with the cookbook and that you will be getting a replacement for them. I'm sure they will understand and appreciate your effort to provide them with a better quality product. Thank you for being proactive and taking care of this issue.

1. What is "Ho Screwed up Again"?

"Ho Screwed up Again" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily chop, dice, and mince herbs, onions, and other small ingredients.

2. How do I use "Ho Screwed up Again"?

To use "Ho Screwed up Again", simply place your desired ingredients inside the container and use the attached blade to chop or mince them to your desired consistency. The container also has measurement markings for added convenience.

3. Is "Ho Screwed up Again" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ho Screwed up Again" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blade and container separately for longer lasting use.

4. Can I use "Ho Screwed up Again" for all types of ingredients?

"Ho Screwed up Again" is best suited for chopping and mincing herbs, onions, garlic, and other small ingredients. It may not be suitable for larger or tougher ingredients such as nuts or hard vegetables.

5. How do I clean "Ho Screwed up Again"?

Cleaning "Ho Screwed up Again" is easy. Simply remove the blade and rinse both the container and blade with warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LCOLACHICO
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • pampered1224