• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Highest Earning Cooking Show: $1,629 and Counting - TPC Sales Success!"

In summary, Elaine shared her excitement about earning TPC in sales through her recent successful Cooking show that made her $488. She also mentioned her desire to earn Balanced Business and the various requirements for TPC, including personal sales, recruiting, 1st line sales, overall sales, developing directors, and balanced business sales. Other participants congratulated her and shared their own goals and dreams of achieving TPC.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I hope I have this in the right area, but I had to let someone know...I just submitted my new highest Cooking show -$1,629...and that has me earning TPC in sales!!

I can't wait for my diamonds to be added to my ring and ...for my paycheck! That show alone made me $488!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

I love my job!!

WOHOO! awesome

Awesome Congrats!

WTG Elaine!!!

Way To Go...Congrats!!!

What are the TPC requirements?

TPC Requirements:

Personal Sales - $55,000
Recruiting - 15 qualified
1st Line Sales- 350,000
Overall Sales -$1,000,000
Developing Directors -3
Balanced Business Sales $45,000 12 Qualified Recruits and 1 Quailified Director

I really want Balanced Business!!!

That's so cool, Elaine!! Congratulations! And you earned it with lots of time to spare. :):D

WOW... that is very cool.....

Chefgirl2 said:
TPC Requirements:

Personal Sales - $55,000
Recruiting - 15 qualified
1st Line Sales- 350,000
Overall Sales -$1,000,000
Developing Directors -3
Balanced Business Sales $45,000 12 Qualified Recruits and 1 Quailified Director

I really want Balanced Business!!!
And here I thought TPC was only for Certain sales amounts, not all of these criteria! Wow, no wonder you get a ring for it! Congrats!

Heather you could earn it in sales or recruiting or 1st line sales or Overall cluster sales or Developing Directors or Balanced Biz. When you earn it in one catagory you get the ring or diamonds added to your ring. When you earn it in more than one catagory you get a piece of luggage.

That's only one of the advantages.....

Those are the 6 different catagories. You can earn it by meeting any number of those goals.

I am on track this year, but having a rotten March :(

Shana's right. I listed the different catagories. I want to earn Balanced business next...I would love to earn it in recruiting also...I am pretty far away on that one!

Who knows? I might! I'm trying:)

pamperedalf said:
Heather you could earn it in sales or recruiting or 1st line sales or Overall cluster sales or Developing Directors or Balanced Biz. When you earn it in one catagory you get the ring or diamonds added to your ring. When you earn it in more than one catagory you get a piece of luggage.

That's only one of the advantages.....
oh, ok, good to know! Still Awesome for those that acheive it!

Congratulations!

Awesome!!! Congratulations!! :D

That is soooo great. Good luck next on your next show

Congrats Elaine!! I have a far off dream of getting TPC in recruiting... I am getting recruits left and right, but they want to sign under their hosts (also new recruits) and not me. I know it is better in the long run to build my team, but I only need 8 more by May! I know it sounds out there, but I have it in the back of my mind!

Congratulations, Elaine!! And you go, Gillian!

Hooray!!!!what great news - and it feels so good doesn't it!!!!???:D

Great job!! That makes the show double good--great paycheck & TPC!!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Elaine!! I have a far off dream of getting TPC in recruiting... I am getting recruits left and right, but they want to sign under their hosts (also new recruits) and not me. I know it is better in the long run to build my team, but I only need 8 more by May! I know it sounds out there, but I have it in the back of my mind!
Wow Gill, what's your secret? I need to start recruiting! What's helped you lately can you share, words of wisdom? Sorry OT!

You can do it Gillian!

Good job Elaine

Congratulations. Way cool.

Congrats Elaine! I bet that feels awesome to earn it with all this time to spare too:D

Gillian,

I'm right there with ya, soooo wanted to earn TPC in recruiting this year, I have seven more to get and three who have said yes just not now!!! ugh :( that would only leave 4!!!!! then i know i could get my bro to do it for alittle while atleast to help me out---but, i'm really starting to doubt myself now, since there really is only 2 mo left to sign and qualify. don't think i'm gonna do it, but if i do you all will be hearing me scream!!!!!

What tips do you have to earn this goal. I didnt do much with PC last year but am really wanting to soar..

Chefgirl2 said:
I hope I have this in the right area, but I had to let someone know...I just submitted my new highest Cooking show -$1,629...and that has me earning TPC in sales!!

I can't wait for my diamonds to be added to my ring and ...for my paycheck! That show alone made me $488!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

I love my job!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Now refresh my memory - are you in Wave 2? If so we HAVE to find each othe rin Arie Crown Theater so we can walk together!! Last year I walked with a gal whose team I give hospitality to - it was SO cool!!

Congrats!! I want to earn in recruiting, but it'll have to be for next year. :) Right now, I've got 4, but only 1 has qualified, so it won't be this year.

That is amazing.....

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

Congratulations Elaine, that is so very exciting!:)

WOW! Way to go! To all of you who are so close or have made it:
You're an inspriation!!!!!!!!

Carolyn, I'm in Wave 3. I am so bummed because we are the last to know everything!

I'll still see you in Atlantis!!! I am so excited about our excursion trip!! Did you call and get confirmation?

I heard that when we go in for the Director's meeting everything will be open for Director's and above only. Check in will be smooth and we are getting our TPC jewelry with it as we arrive!:D

That is AWESOME Elaine!! Way to go and good luck at reaching your goals! You are a great source of inspiration! :)

:) :) :) Congratulatios Elaine:) :) :)

Way to go Elaine! That is so awesome.

WTG Elaine!! Which wave are you in for Atlantis??

Chefgirl2 said:
Carolyn, I'm in Wave 3. I am so bummed because we are the last to know everything!

I will cheer for you at conference then:D

Related to Highest Earning Cooking Show: $1,629 and Counting - TPC Sales Success!"

1. How did you achieve such a high sales amount for your cooking show?

I followed the Pampered Chef system, which includes inviting a large number of guests, showcasing a variety of products, and providing a fun and engaging experience for attendees.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef and how has your experience been so far?

I have been with Pampered Chef for X years and my experience has been amazing. I love the products, the company values, and the support from my team and mentors.

3. Can you share any tips for maximizing sales during a cooking show?

Some tips include setting a goal for sales, promoting the show to a large audience, offering special deals or discounts, and creating a fun and interactive atmosphere for attendees.

4. How do you balance hosting a successful cooking show with your other responsibilities?

I prioritize my tasks and plan ahead to make sure I have enough time to prepare for the show. I also delegate tasks to my team members and utilize tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to streamline the process.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of working for Pampered Chef?

The most rewarding part has been the flexibility to work on my own schedule, the opportunity to meet new people and build relationships, and of course, the financial success I have achieved through my hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies