• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

'Hide the Turkey' Show in the Dcb?

In summary, the conversation is about offering 'Hide the Turkey' shows where people can share recipe ideas using leftover Thanksgiving turkey, specifically using the DCB. Some suggestions include a turkey cranberry ring, using turkey in chicken-based recipes, and using the DCB to make dishes like Quick White Chicken Chili and German Chocolate Skillet Cake. One person shares their successful experience with hosting a theme show where guests bring their favorite leftover recipes, and another mentions using the DCB to cook chicken and promote it as a "power tool". The conversation ends with the original person expressing gratitude for the suggestions and mentioning their go-to recipes for promoting the DCB.
meganmcg
You all always have such great ideas so I thought I would see what suggestions you have...

In November I want to offer 'Hide the Turkey' shows where you talk about different recipes to use your left over Thanksgiving turkey. What recipe ideas do you have using the DCB, other than the Turkey Tetrezzini?

Thanks!

I think there's a turkey cranberry ring out there, but that obviously doesn't use the DCB...

Megan - this is a great idea! I can't wait to see what people come up with. I always joke at my shows that the DCB is for my serving of stuffing.

I used to offer a theme show where the guests brought their favorite "leftover" recipe to share with others. Everyone who brought a recipe got entered into a special drawing.

I would copy/scan the recipes into a little booklet, then give the hostess enough to place with each other.

It was a little more work for me, but everyone loved getting new recipes for after Thanksgiving. It was always a big hit!

I know that's not a DCB recipe...sorry about that. Just thought I'd share something that was successful for me.

Just about anything that uses chicken can be converted to use leftover turkey for after T'giving leftovers. Add some to the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, use it in the Creamy One Pot Pasta, substitute it for chicken in Mexican Chicken Lasagne, Chicken Penne Pasta or Chicken Tortilla Casserole. Substitute chopped leftover turkey for ground turkey in the Quick Turkey Chile; you get the idea...​

I've been doing Hide the Turkey shows at all my October shows. We do the Quick White Chicken Chili (which shows off the DCB and how it can cook chicken) and talk about how to use the cooked turkey in it. I like to show off both "power tools" at my shows, so we also do the German Chocolate Skillet Cake in the 12" skillet.

Thanks for all your responses, good ideas :) Haven't really decided what I am going to do yet. I just have trouble getting past fajitas or pork tenderloins, those are my wow recipes that make everyone decide they need a DCB!

1. What is the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb?

The "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn how to make delicious turkey recipes using our Deep Covered Baker (DCB).

2. How do I participate in the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb?

To participate in the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb, you can either host a cooking party and invite your friends and family or attend a party hosted by someone else.

3. What kind of recipes will be featured in the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb?

The "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb will feature a variety of turkey recipes, including roasted, grilled, and slow-cooked options. Our consultants will also share tips and tricks for using the DCB to make the perfect turkey.

4. Do I need to purchase a DCB to attend the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb?

No, you do not need to purchase a DCB to attend the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb. However, if you are interested in purchasing one, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend to the "Hide the Turkey" Show in the Dcb. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies