• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone. I'm Selling Some Items That Are Just Sitting in My

In summary, the conversation is about the items being sold by the speaker, who is a Pampered Chef consultant. These items are brand new and can be purchased by contacting the speaker directly or through their website. The speaker also mentions occasional promotions and discounts, but as a consultant, they are unable to offer any. All Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty and the speaker offers assistance with replacements or refunds if needed.
ILOUANGOUDOM
Hi Everyone. I'm selling some items that are just sitting in my cabinet. All are new...brought a couple of the items to my shows, but never used them. Make me an offer. Please PM or email me if you are interested. Products will be shipped from 30052.

*Rectangle Stand
*New Patriotic Basket Liner
*Barbeque Basting Bottle
*Barbeque Jumbo Turner
*Barbeque Skewer Set

Thanks

[email protected]

Please send me your prices for everything; shipped to 12032.

How much for the rectangle stand...the silver one, right?

What items are you selling?

I am currently selling a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef.

Are these items brand new?

Yes, all of the items I am selling are brand new and unused.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am unable to offer discounts or promotions on these items. However, I do occasionally have special deals and offers available, so be sure to check with me for any current promotions.

How can I purchase an item?

You can purchase an item by contacting me directly or by placing an order through my Pampered Chef website. I accept payment through credit card, PayPal, or cash.

Do you offer any warranties on these items?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your item, please contact me for assistance with getting a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ellennoll
  • arksheets