• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Greg: so Is the Chef Success Directory up to Date?

In summary,The conversation is about whether or not the business forums are for general "fun" topics or only Chef-specific topics. There is disagreement on this issue.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Geez, I've been posting for a couple of years now and I live in California and my name doesn't show up. And I have a consultant who's been inactive since March and she DOES show up, and I know she hasn't posted in a long time. Just curious.....

I'm not Greg but I think you have to add yourself to the directory. At the bottom of the page it says something about adding a new entry. Click on that & add your information. You aren't automatically added just by joining the site if I remember right! But I have been wrong before!

No, you're right Bev. The list of consultants are only those who add themselves. You would have to remove yourself too. No way Greg would know who is currently active or not.

Yep, you have to add yourself.

Ok, thanks. I guess if I actually read the whole page I'd be better off, LOL. Sorry.....

I am missing something. Where at the bottom of what page do you add your name?

Does anyone know how to activate Director success?

chef27 said:
I am missing something. Where at the bottom of what page do you add your name?

Click on Consultants. Scroll down. At the bottom of the page you'll see [Add New Entry]. Click on that and fill out the info.

I'm not a director, so I can't help with getting logged on there.

chef27 said:
Does anyone know how to activate Director success?

You have to do to directorchefsuccess.com and join there. There are instructions when you join.

GREG, IN RESPECT TO POSTS AND FINDING YOUR OWN ANSWERS, PERHAPS A FEW DIFFERENT CATAGORIES COULD BE ADDED.. LIKE JOKES, TV NEWSA(SOAPS/ER), HEALTH/EXERSIZE(zumba/sinus) TO NAME A FEW THE POST ARE GETTING BOGGED DOWN AND YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME SEARCHING. I'M THERE FOR MY PC BUSINESS... tTHE MEMBERS ARE HELPFUL BUT AT TIMES INFO IS LOST OR DIFFICULT TO FIND

DEB&DAVE said:
GREG, IN RESPECT TO POSTS AND FINDING YOUR OWN ANSWERS, PERHAPS A FEW DIFFERENT CATAGORIES COULD BE ADDED.. LIKE JOKES, TV NEWSA(SOAPS/ER), HEALTH/EXERSIZE(zumba/sinus) TO NAME A FEW THE POST ARE GETTING BOGGED DOWN AND YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME SEARCHING. I'M THERE FOR MY PC BUSINESS... tTHE MEMBERS ARE HELPFUL BUT AT TIMES INFO IS LOST OR DIFFICULT TO FIND

We have gone through this debate numerous times and the topic is cyclical. There are opinions on both sides and Greg has added "tags" that you can add when creating a thread.

If you are here for just your business and no social parts, I advise that you do not utilize the "new posts" tab - that is why you see that. Use the main page and go directly to your topic.

The volume of jokes and personal information goes up and down just like life.

Are there general "fun" topics being posted in the business forums?

Admin Greg said:
Are there general "fun" topics being posted in the business forums?

No - all the topics they are talking about are in the Chef's Lounge - which is what the Chef's Lounge is for!

Related to Hey Greg: so Is the Chef Success Directory up to Date?

1. How often is the Chef Success Directory updated?

The Chef Success Directory is updated on a monthly basis. This ensures that the information provided is accurate and up to date.

2. Can I access the Chef Success Directory from my phone?

Yes, the Chef Success Directory is accessible from any device with internet access. You can easily search for information while on the go.

3. Are all Pampered Chef consultants listed in the Chef Success Directory?

The Chef Success Directory includes listings for all active Pampered Chef consultants. If you do not see a consultant listed, it is possible they are no longer active or have not opted to be included in the directory.

4. How do I update my information in the Chef Success Directory?

To update your information in the Chef Success Directory, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I search for consultants by location in the Chef Success Directory?

Yes, you can search for consultants by location in the Chef Success Directory. Simply enter your desired location in the search bar and all consultants in that area will be displayed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies