• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Everyone!!! the Outlet Has Changed!!

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around the beautiful bowls that were previously only available as a Host special, but are now available in the outlet. Participants in the conversation express their excitement for the bowls and share how they use them in their kitchen. Some also mention other products they are interested in and how to access the outlet on the website. There is also a question about the bowls being oven-safe, but no definite answer is given.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I was just there...those wonderful bowls that were I think only a Host special before I started are on there....Happy Thanksgiving to me...I just ordered them!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for telling us!!! I do like those bowls too!:)

Toaster Bags too!I know someone was looking for these bags before. Be sure to direct your customer to your website.

Those bowl are beautiful. I was able to earn them when they were available and they are a nice touch in my kitchen.

chefjeanine said:
I know someone was looking for these bags before. Be sure to direct your customer to your website.

Those bowl are beautiful. I was able to earn them when they were available and they are a nice touch in my kitchen.

I got soooo excited when I saw them, that I over nighted them:eek:
I do have a BIG party coming up on Friday night & I would love to show them off..;)

I tried looking on my own website and there is no outlet. I looked under products, and it isn't there. Please forgive me, but i am a computer spaz and very new to PC. Thanks to all.

go to "order products"
choose option #2 (not ordering on a show)
"outlet" should be the last choice in the list under Shop Catalog.

chefjeanine said:
I know someone was looking for these bags before. Be sure to direct your customer to your website.

I think it might have been Stephanie Boyd....

Thanks so much. I was looking under "products" I'm still learning!!!
How do I post a new question? Thanks for everyones help and ideas, It really helps!

Darn it! The pictures of the new stuff isn't displaying for me EXCEPT for the bowls. Wierd. I can see everything else.

Same here!

Same here! I thought that maybe it was me!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for announcing!! It is definately nice to see some different things...and will be helpful once the pictures show up!!

Some of my photos have an X too.

shouldn't they realize that we are watching it like a hawk and shouldn't tease us like this?? any good web designer knows not to put up changes unless all photos are uploaded first! (hence I am the web coordinator at a college for my FT job...)

Or to use a picture format that is not commonly used! ;)

I am so excited about the new products!!!

chefjeanine - do you know what degree the bowls are oven-safe to?

Garnisher??I have pictures of the bowls but not the garnisher, and I have no idea what that is...but I think I want it! Could someone save it and post the picture? Thanks!

The Garnisher is basically the Crinkle Cutter, but straight, not curved. It also has a wooden handle instead of Bakelite.

I think the bowls are oven safe to 250, same as the Simple Additions. I've got a set from a couple of years ago and I LOVE them!

I LOVE those bowls. We use them ALL THE TIME! I love the colors, the size, the shape! I use them for mixing, serving, baking, etc. Right now they are holding the loot from trick-or-treating last night!!! The price - UNBEATABLE! : )

I love those bowls!

I think I am going to order them "for my mom" ...does anyone write these sort of orders off on their taxes? Because I want it to count towards my sales as well...

You can write it off as a "promotional gift." My DH and I used to be active with another home business opportunity that had a lot of different products and even gift catalogs. We gave those all the time for weddings and things. I think there's a $50 per recipient per event limit, though.

hey everyone - they changed the "order products" button to "shop holiday gifts" ....make sure that you change your instructions for your customers to get to the Outlet!

jenniferknapp said:
hey everyone - they changed the "order products" button to "shop holiday gifts" ....make sure that you change your instructions for your customers to get to the Outlet!

Good point! Thanks. :)

Also...The Tumblers are gone!!

does anyone know if the current scalloped bread tube is the same as the one in the 3pk. on the outlet? If so, GREAT deal....one for 6.50 or 3 for 11.50...

Are bowls oven safe? What degree?
jenniferknapp said:
chefjeanine - do you know what degree the bowls are oven-safe to?

Jennifer,

I'll see if I can unearth any paperwork regarding these bowls. My gut feeling is that they would only be made for warming.

If anyone else get's to this information first, please post for Jennifer. Thanks!

chefjeanine said:
Jennifer,

I'll see if I can unearth any paperwork regarding these bowls. My gut feeling is that they would only be made for warming.

If anyone else get's to this information first, please post for Jennifer. Thanks!

See my post above. They're the same as Simple Additions - 250F for warming.

thanks about the bowls! and about the bread tubes...now that the photos are up, it isn't the scalloped...it is the square that is included (unless the photo is wrong) ...I can't wait to put in an order :) :)

OK, probably a dumb question but do we have to order these products through our website also? And therefore we can't place it on our Debit Card?

You can order under CC, Samples and Supplies. :)

I just had my mom order through my website the bowls. She gets 10% off, plus I get the sales for this month!!!:cool:

letscook04 said:
I just had my mom order through my website the bowls. She gets 10% off, plus I get the sales for this month!!!:cool:

Smart idea!!! I'm gonna find 1 of my past hosts (friends;) ) & get them to order for me & I'll give them the money for it!!:D

Ok, I was wondering if hosts could use their 10% off discount. Good to know!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Ok, I was wondering if hosts could use their 10% off discount. Good to know!
Yes, but it cant be part of a show.

Hey Ginger, I see that you are also in wave 2. :)

letscook04 said:
Hey Ginger, I see that you are also in wave 2. :)

Yes I am & so are you!!:D Now I just hope I can go.:rolleyes:

Me too!! My director is trying to get me to go to leadership Jan.. I just don't know if I can go after the holidays and having no $$$$.:(

I dont think I'll ever go to leadership...:( , I'll just be a happy little consultant for life...:)

Hang in there!! It took me almost 2 years before I started signing recuits...:)

letscook04 said:
Hang in there!! It took me almost 2 years before I started signing recuits...:)
LOL...OK!!
Maybe you should pick 1 or the other...you could start a new thread, saying whats more important or if you had to choose just 1..which 1 would it be!!;)

Anyone else notice that they posted the holiday order deadlines in red? Very cool! :)

chefann said:
Anyone else notice that they posted the holiday order deadlines in red? Very cool! :)

Has anyone seen CC...We've got a BUNCH of incentives coming up!!!! YIKES!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

where are you seeing this?

jenniferknapp said:
where are you seeing this?

At the pampered chef site...consultants corner:D

hmm I don't see a huge number of incentives on my CC..

jenniferknapp said:

Any can I tell you how annoying that was... Hmm, I'll bet you don't need to be told. They either need to make the outlet available through the products button up top or NOT mess with the below "button".

chefann said:

That is very cool. I wish they'd done it for thanksgiving. I should email them to tell them how cool it is and that I look forward to that showing when all major hollidays are coming up (valentines, easter, 4th of july, thanksgiving). :p

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Kristianne