• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's a Great New Product Suggestion!

In summary, DH found this on the web. I think it's a great new product that we should all suggest to HO.
chefann
Gold Member
DH found this on the web. I think it's a great new product that we should all suggest to HO.

Watch the video.

Can't you just see Lisa announcing that at conference in July??

That is too funny! My son would love it!!

Well, we can tell who isn't watching the Superbowl, can't we?http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/71526.gifPosted at halftime.

Actually I'm watching it! I'm a big multi tasker!

Go GIANTS!!

chefann said:
DH found this on the web. I think it's a great new product that we should all suggest to HO.

Watch the video.

Where did you find this? I laughed so hard... mostly at the fact that my DH thought it was not funny. he's a HUGE star wars fan. so am I, but I thought it was hilarious!!

thanks for sharing!

OMG, I can't show this to my kids - they'll want 10! ;)

ragschef said:
Where did you find this? I laughed so hard... mostly at the fact that my DH thought it was not funny. he's a HUGE star wars fan. so am I, but I thought it was hilarious!!

thanks for sharing!
That's why my DH thought it was so funny - he's the über-fan.

http://www.michiganlcoc.org/gallery/albums/Halloween2005/res916962406.jpg
(Yes, that's DH in his costume. Yes, he paid half a house payment for that thing. And the caption on the site the pic is on is, "I always have coffee before radar!" from Spaceballs.)

He checks the gizmodo site every couple of days for funny things, and that happened to pop up this weekend.

I can't show them that costume, either - my 6-year-old will want it, too! ;) (we already have the DV helmet with voice changer!). I just put together 2 large Lego Star Wars creations this weekend (it was his birthday last week) - one had 500 pieces, the other had 200 - I'm a little cross-eyed today!

Star Wars Lego is cool! DH wants the website-only kits. They're the HUGE ones that make things like an Imperial Cruiser that's 6 feet long, or a 3-dimensional Death Star.We took a vacation in '98 to Washington DC purely because there was a SW exhibit at the Air and Space museum. In 2000, we went to Toledo and saw it there - it had been updated to include items from Phantom Menace. And DH won a SW costume contest in 2005 with that costume (that's a funny story in itself).

Thanks for that! Super cute and I had to make my dh stop what he was doing and come watch. He loves Star Wars and thought it was funny, esp the disclaimers at the end.

That was excellent, Ann! Think PC could intro this as a new product too?
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/stabbykniferack.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

baychef said:
That was excellent, Ann! Think PC could intro this as a new product too?
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/stabbykniferack.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

LOL, that is too funny!

LMAO! Those are too funny! Thanks!

BTW...the knife rack is a REAL product that you can actually order!! Unfortunately, Ann's isn't which is a true bummer.

pampchefrhondab said:
That is too funny! My son would love it!!

My DS would love it also! He is a huge Star Wars fan. There was a special on TV a few weeks ago that showed the #1 collector of Star Wars memorabilia and my DS he wanted to be that man. I told him he better get a really good job then!:eek:

What is the process for suggesting a new product to Pampered Chef?

To suggest a new product to Pampered Chef, please visit our website and click on the "Contact Us" page. From there, you can fill out the form and provide details about your product suggestion. Our team will review all suggestions and get back to you if we are interested in learning more.

Can I suggest a product that is already on the market?

Yes, you can suggest a product that is already on the market. However, please keep in mind that we are constantly innovating and may already have a similar product in development. If we do not currently have a similar product, we will still consider your suggestion.

Do I get any compensation if my product suggestion is chosen?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer compensation for product suggestions. However, if your suggestion is chosen, we will credit you as the source of the idea on our website and marketing materials.

What should I include in my product suggestion?

Please provide as much detail as possible in your product suggestion, including the name, purpose, and unique features of the product. It is also helpful to include any market research or customer feedback that supports your suggestion.

Can I suggest a product that is not related to cooking or kitchenware?

While we primarily focus on cooking and kitchenware products, we are always open to new ideas. If you have a product suggestion that is not directly related to our current offerings, please still submit it and our team will review it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies