• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Ideas to HO: How to Get Your Voice Heard

In summary, to submit ideas to HO, you can fill out a form on their website or send an email with a detailed description and supporting materials. Anyone can submit ideas, but consultants can also use the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. The review process usually takes 4-6 weeks and if your idea is selected, you may receive credit or compensation. HO is open to all types of ideas that align with their mission and values, but cannot accept unsolicited recipes.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
If we have an idea for a new product or product improvement, how do we get this information to HO?

Email: [email protected]

You can also email them via cc under managing your business>home office contacts>email the pampered chef, there's a direct email template for new product suggestions.

:)

Thank you Laurie!

just sent an email asking for single serving sample size containers of sauces for pantry shows.

I asked for handle covers for our cookware. I know someone that burned herself on the metal end of the executive skillet when she took it out of the oven.

I love the sample size containers for sauces. It's such a pain and an expense the way it's going right now.

As for handle covers....I saw some at Crate & Barrel for under $5. Wishing I bought one when I was there. I had that metal ring at the end of the executive cookware burned on the palm of my hand last year.

What is the process for submitting ideas to HO?

To submit ideas to HO, you can fill out the form on the HO website or send an email to the designated email address. Make sure to include a detailed description of your idea and any relevant supporting materials.

Do I need to be a consultant to submit ideas to HO?

No, anyone can submit ideas to HO. However, if you are a consultant, you can also submit your ideas through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website.

How long does it take for my idea to be reviewed by HO?

The review process can vary, but typically you can expect a response within 4-6 weeks. If your idea is selected, you will be contacted for further discussion and potential collaboration.

What type of ideas is HO looking for?

HO is open to all types of ideas that align with Pampered Chef's mission and values. This can include product ideas, recipes, marketing concepts, etc. However, please note that HO is not able to accept or review unsolicited recipes.

Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is selected by HO?

If your idea is selected and implemented by HO, you may be eligible for credit or compensation. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will be discussed with you during the review process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JT'S_COOKIN
  • Products and Tips
Replies