• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is a Good Flier but I Need Help With It

In summary, a user shared a flyer they created and received positive feedback. They mention that the flyer was not created in Microsoft Word and cannot provide it in Word. However, they encourage others to use it as inspiration to create their own version in Word. The creator of the flyer spent a lot of time and effort on it and apologizes for any delays in responding to new subscribers. Others express their appreciation for the flyer and ask questions about changing prices and sending newsletters. The creator responds with helpful tips and suggestions.
ckmom002
Here Is A Good Flier That I Got I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Chance It Into Microsoft Word For Me Its So Much Eaiser That Way Thanks

Thanks for sharing!Holy Cow! I was so impressed to keep scrolling down and seeing more! Thanks for posting that! :D I unfortunately don't know how to do that but I'm sure someone on here does!

Thanks again!:D

That is the flyer that I created for my subscribers... I emailed it last night and see that it's already making the rounds on the loops!

Anyway, it was not created in Word so I can't provide it in Word. Word is not very graphic publishing friendly -- you'd find items all over the place when you try to open it up!

Feel free to take inspiration from it and make up your own flyer in Word if you wish :)

WOW JOY! You did a wonderful job! I knew the 2nd page was yours but wasn't sure about the rest. THanks for sharing!:D

Thank you -- it was literally a labor of love! My husband is peeved that I spent no time with the family this week! I was getting home around 5 from my job -- getting a quick dinner, and jumping on the computer for 4 hours -- I normally go to sleep around 9 (I get up at 5 am), but I was up to 10-11 every night this week putting this together. This is one of the biggest projects I've put together, having to pull info from so many different places... I hope you enjoy it and I hope it brings you results.

**If anyone tried to subscribe to the newsletter this week, I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you yet. I hope to finish processing new subscribers tonight or tomorrow!

That may be the most BEEEOOOOTEEEFUL flyer I have ever seen!
i am in Canada though, so the prices ect are a bit different.... how would I change the prices on that? do I have to have that programme in my pooter?

If anyone knows how to change this.... PLEEEEASE let me know!

Thanks!:D

WOW! That is gorgeous. You are very talented!

thanks for the flyer! Ann

When would you send this out to people? Now or the beginning of August?

PampChefJoy said:
That is the flyer that I created for my subscribers... I emailed it last night and see that it's already making the rounds on the loops!

Anyway, it was not created in Word so I can't provide it in Word. Word is not very graphic publishing friendly -- you'd find items all over the place when you try to open it up!

Feel free to take inspiration from it and make up your own flyer in Word if you wish :)

I just started a subscription to www.tastytidbits.com & I have to say that it is worth EVERY CENT! I CANNOT wait to see what else Joy has up her sleeve. Thank you SO much!!:D

tastytidbits.comI also subscribe to tastytidbits and I love it!! My guest look forward to receiving it each month. Thanks Joy, you do an AWESOME JOB!!!!:D

Your flyer is awesome! I have a question for you....on the 4th page you type, "Invite your friends to join in the business and receive $145 more in rewards!!" Shouldn't that read, ".........you COULD receive $145 more in rewards."???

The only way I see they can get $145 in additional awards when they recruit is "IF" their recruit qualifies. Please let me know if I'm over-looking something and I'm wrong in my thinking. I'd LOVE to use this flyer, but I don't want to mislead anyone either.

Thanks,
Michelel

WOW!! What a great flier and detailed too. Great job.

PampChefJoy said:
**If anyone tried to subscribe to the newsletter this week, I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you yet. I hope to finish processing new subscribers tonight or tomorrow!

I just subscribed this week, and I promise I don't mind waiting:)

From the preview you sent, and then this flyer, I already know it was money well spent!

These look great, thanks!

Do you send your newsletter as an attachment or in the body of the email???

I send mine in the body of the email. A lot of people won't download an attachment and depending on their internet speed it could take a while.

I am not quite sure how you do that....can you help me??

1. How can I make my flier more visually appealing?

One way to make your flier more visually appealing is to use high-quality images or graphics that relate to the topic or event. You can also use different font styles and sizes to add visual interest, as well as incorporating colors that are eye-catching but not overwhelming.

2. How can I effectively communicate the information on my flier?

To effectively communicate the information on your flier, make sure to use clear and concise language. Use bullet points or short phrases instead of long sentences. Also, consider highlighting important information or using bold or italicized text to draw attention to key points.

3. How do I know if my flier is too cluttered?

If your flier has too much text or images that are competing for attention, it may be too cluttered. It's important to leave enough white space to make the flier easy to read and visually appealing. If you're unsure, ask someone else to take a look and give their opinion.

4. Can I include a call to action on my flier?

Yes, it's highly recommended to include a call to action on your flier. This could be a specific action you want the reader to take, such as "RSVP now" or "Visit our website for more information." A call to action encourages the reader to take the next step and engage with your event or product.

5. Is it necessary to include contact information on my flier?

Including contact information on your flier is crucial, especially if you want people to attend your event or purchase your product. Make sure to include a phone number, email address, and/or website so people can easily get in touch with you for more information. This also adds credibility to your flier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ferenczk
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gigi425
  • Brandi2007