• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs

In summary, the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs is a versatile and high-quality set that includes a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a 5-quart stainless steel Dutch oven with lid, a 3-quart saucepan with lid, and a 1.5-quart saucepan with lid. It is suitable for cooking for a large family or for entertaining, and can be used on all types of stovetops. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal durability.
mamavazquez
I am in need of some help on the cookware. I have a customer who wants to purchase cookware. However, he wants a bigger set than the 7pc because he doesnt want to buy all the other sizes individually. Is there a way to put together a good set of most of the different sizes for him and still allow him a good deal? :confused:

Show him in the catalog that he can get BOTH the 5 and 7 piece set for $285 for hosting even a $200 show (catalog or cooking). That will save him tons of money and he can use any free product value toward anything open stock he wants. Good luck!

Well, you could do this a couple of ways......
He could purchase the 5-pc and one of the open stock pieces to make it a $300 purchase and you could turn it into a show and he could buy the 7-pc at 1/2 price. Total would be roughly $525
Or he could purchase the 12" skillet & lid, the DB Griddle, and the Sm Saute Pan and then buy the Host 1/2 price combo of both sets of cookware. Total would be roughly $600 and he'd have almost everything!
If he's really looking to stock his kitchen, door #2 would be his best bet. Hope that helps you out!

gilliandanielle said:
Show him in the catalog that he can get BOTH the 5 and 7 piece set for $285 for hosting even a $200 show (catalog or cooking).

Gillian,
You earn 1/2 price at $300 in sales, not $200. Just wanted to point that out. :)

Thanks chefjenibel! It is still not even 9am here and I am having trouble getting my PC brain on...

Thanks!Thanks!

I hope that he keeps his word and orders it! We will see!!!!

Related to Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs

What is included in the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs?

The Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs includes a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a 5-quart stainless steel Dutch oven with lid, a 3-quart saucepan with lid, and a 1.5-quart saucepan with lid.

Is this cookware set suitable for a large family or for entertaining?

Yes, the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs is perfect for cooking for a large family or for entertaining. The set includes a variety of sizes and types of pots and pans, making it versatile for any cooking needs.

What is the quality of the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs?

The Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs is made of high-quality materials and is built to last. The non-stick skillet is made with a durable ceramic coating, while the other pieces are made with stainless steel for long-lasting durability.

Can I use this cookware set on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs is suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The stainless steel construction ensures even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.

Is the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the Helpful Cookware Set for Bigger Needs are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcmomof2or3