• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Resizing and Placing Pics - Ann??

In summary, the best way to resize pictures in Ann is by using the resize tool in the photo editor. To place pictures in a specific location, you can use the drag and drop method. There is no limit to the number of pictures you can resize and place in Ann, and you can resize and place pictures from different sources. Additionally, there is a way to maintain the aspect ratio of pictures while resizing by holding down the shift key.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Could someone (Ann??) please help me resize this pic for an av? And how do I do this? When I tried to change it the pic was not good...

Also - I can't remember how to put a pic right on the screen like so many do...

Attachments

• girls in aprons.jpg
    girls in aprons.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 359
See The Photo Thread.Did you try just uploading the photo as an AV? Sometimes, vBulletin will do the magic for you.

sorry I am of no help but I had to say - the girls are adorable!!! Who are they?

Here you go, all resized!

Attachments

• girls in aprons.jpg
    girls in aprons.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 359
Thanks Jennifer! They are my granddaughters (oldest son's kids). I had my second's son's kids up for a little while (you know - the new baby :p ) and thought I'd give the others fair time. :p

EDIT: It says "invalid file" when I try to upload it!

Thanks TKG too for the link. I will go through that as soon as I feed dh and ds so they leave me alone.:p :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
See The Photo Thread.

Did you try just uploading the photo as an AV? Sometimes, vBulletin will do the magic for you.
I just did this and it worked!! Thanks TKG!!

What a great picture. They look adorable in matching PC aprons and hats.

What is the best way to resize pictures in Ann?

The best way to resize pictures in Ann is by using the resize tool in the photo editor. Simply select the picture you want to resize, click on the resize tool, and adjust the size according to your preference.

How can I place pictures in a specific location in Ann?

To place pictures in a specific location in Ann, you can use the drag and drop method. Simply click and hold on the picture you want to move, then drag it to the desired location on your document.

Is there a limit to the number of pictures I can resize and place in Ann?

No, there is no limit to the number of pictures you can resize and place in Ann. You can resize and place as many pictures as you need to create your desired document.

Can I resize and place pictures from different sources in Ann?

Yes, you can resize and place pictures from different sources in Ann. Whether the pictures are from your device, online, or from a different document, you can easily resize and place them in Ann.

Is there a way to maintain the aspect ratio of pictures while resizing in Ann?

Yes, there is a way to maintain the aspect ratio of pictures while resizing in Ann. When using the resize tool, hold down the shift key while dragging the corners of the picture to maintain the aspect ratio.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies