• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find My Missing Dog | Prayers for Safe Return - Share My Story

In summary, the dog has been missing for several hours and her family is worried. Her dog-loving daughter was devastated when she returned home.
ChefNic
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with PC...but my dog has been missing for several hours, and it's just not like her.
She will run off occassionally, but she ALWAYS comes back.
I've cried...and stopped...and cried some more...
We've driven around calling her name....looking on the side of the road...
I've emailed my neighbors...
I've posted on Dog Detective...
I can't go to sleep knowing she is out there...could be hurt or dead...

Since her pic in on my avator...I thought I'd share with you all...
Please pray for her safe return.

My daughter- mainly the younger one- will be crushed!... She LOVES that dog!

Thanks

Oh I will pray for you to find you doggy. Thats such a horrible thing to be going through.

May your dog find her way back safely.

OMG my pups are my everything I won't know what to do with myself!! I am hoping that you find her soon. Maybe she found a "friend" and when she starts missing home she'll come back.

I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Please keep us updated - we're all thinking about you and your beloveds.

Hang in there - keep us posted.... ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Oh my lord..any news. My dogs are Kevin and I's life. I would not know what to do with out them. Please keep us posted.

Any news yet?

I am SOOO relieved to say she is home!!!!!!!!!!

I put her food and water on the deck...the food was gone this morning when I came downstarirs...but I didn't see HER!!! I thought some other dog ate it...
My husband was in the office...he said..."Your dog is back"..."Where is she???!!!" "In the laundry room"....

I sat on the floor with her in the laundry room for at least 5 minutes, hugging her...

I had emailed my neighbors...put a notice on "Dog Detective"....and told you guys... I was so worried! It just isn't like her!!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and concerns...

(((((Hug your pet!)))))

(Hugging the wet soppy dogs I brought in at 6 a.m. because we had a VERY bad thunderstorm here...) Yuk... ;)

OH! I am so glad to hear that she's home and well! It had to have been awful for you while she was gone.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that your dog found her way home. My animals are my life, since I was not blessed with children, my animals are my "kids".

Yes... it was...and now that she's back...I want to say..."Where were you???"... "Why didn't you come home!?" ..."Don't do that again!"...

ChefNic said:
Yes... it was...and now that she's back...I want to say..."Where were you???"... "Why didn't you come home!?" ..."Don't do that again!"...
Well... you could "ground" her.:rolleyes: She was probably just as scared and worried as you were, poor thing!

I'm so glad to hear that she made her way back home.

Glad she is back!! Bad Doggie:)

Awesome news!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Well... you could "ground" her.:rolleyes: She was probably just as scared and worried as you were, poor thing!
Nah, like any teenager, she was probably thinking, "What were you worried about, Mom? I had a GREAT time! Can't wait to do it again!!!"

ChefNic said:
I am SOOO relieved to say she is home!!!!!!!!!!

I put her food and water on the deck...the food was gone this morning when I came downstarirs...but I didn't see HER!!! I thought some other dog ate it...
My husband was in the office...he said..."Your dog is back"..."Where is she???!!!" "In the laundry room"....

I sat on the floor with her in the laundry room for at least 5 minutes, hugging her...

I had emailed my neighbors...put a notice on "Dog Detective"....and told you guys... I was so worried! It just isn't like her!!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and concerns...

(((((Hug your pet!)))))

Oh what a relief - I am SO happy for you!!!!
And my cats say "Meoww!!!!!"

Yay that the dog cmae home. I was worried for you. I can't imagine what I'd do if either of my cats disappeared.

I am so glad to see that she is home safe! God answers prayers..big ones and little ones! Dogs and other pets become such a part of your family, don't they? So happy for you!

What a relief to read that your dog is back home! I don't know what we would do without our little girl--when she is at the groomer's we go crazy not having her around! I hugged my Shana!

You guys are awesome ...so caring!
I knew I would have some shoulders to cry on here at CS!!!

Sometimes something like that has to happen for us to appreciate them...
Still made me sick with worry...I can't imagine when my kids grow up ...the worry I'll have THEN!! AHHHH....
Can we keep them small forever???!!!???
PLEASE!!>>>

I am so so glad your puppy is home safe!

Brings back memories of when my cat was missing. I was living in an Apt. at the time, and I came home from work Friday Afternoon to find her missing. I looked all over, went outside, calling and calling for her. I couldn't imagine where or how she could be missing - she is actually a big scaredy cat, and never ventures far. I called my BF (now my DH) and had him come over and search with me....we searched all evening. I got up the next morning and searched off & on all day. I really thought she was gone for good. Sunday afternoon, I decided to just go look around one more time.....as I opened the door to my Apt., I saw a gray streak shoot out of the open Apt. door next to mine. It was Allie! As it happened, Apt. Maintenence had repainted doors Friday, and had propped them open while painting them (no notice or anything that they were doing this!). Allie had gone out my door, and walked into the neighbor's door, and then the doors had been closed. My neighbor was gone for the weekend, and came home Sun. afternoon to her cat growling at something under the bed. She got a broom, and chased whatever it was out the door.....just as I went out one last time to look for my baby!

She never ever trys to go out the door anymore!

Related to Help Find My Missing Dog | Prayers for Safe Return - Share My Story

1. Where can I find more information about my missing dog?

You can find more information about your missing dog by reaching out to local animal shelters, posting on social media, and putting up flyers in your neighborhood. You can also consider hiring a professional pet finder to help track down your dog.

2. How can I spread the word and get more people involved in the search for my missing dog?

You can spread the word by sharing your story on social media platforms and creating a missing dog flyer to post around your community. You can also ask friends and family to help by sharing your post and keeping an eye out for your dog.

3. What should I do if I spot my missing dog or receive a potential sighting from someone else?

If you spot your missing dog, remain calm and approach them slowly. They may be scared or disoriented, so it's important to be patient. If someone else reports a potential sighting, ask for more details and try to verify the information before taking action.

4. How long should I continue my search for my missing dog?

It's important to continue your search for as long as it takes to find your missing dog. Some dogs have been found months or even years after they went missing. Keep spreading the word and never give up hope.

5. What are some ways I can prevent my dog from going missing in the future?

To prevent your dog from going missing in the future, make sure they have proper identification, such as a collar with tags or a microchip. Keep your dog on a leash when outside and never leave them unattended. You can also consider training your dog to come when called and regularly checking your fence or yard for any potential escape routes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • ChefBeckyD