• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Prayers Needed - Missing Person...

In summary, the family of Lenard, twin brother of Jim, found Lee's body today in the Wisconsin River. They are pretty positive it was him and they are relieved. They will get some closure.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just had a coworker walk in my office...her fiance's twin went missing this weekend on the Wisconsin River around Mosinee. :cry: She is choked up!

She was asking if I knew of any area cadaver dogs since they are trying to find the body for closure. They had a volunteer but she couldn't come today.

Here is one version of the story:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/chi-ap-wi-missingboaters,0,871694.story

Keep this family in your prayers!!!!
Jim (the twin) and Eugene (the younger brother) are taking it hard along with the parents of Lenard.

I pray they get some closure to this terrible incident.

How tragic. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

They will be in my prayers...

The poor family - how heartbreaking - I'll keep them in my prayers!

OH how awful Janet!:cry:

Sending lots of prayers to the family!

I will definitely keep this family in my prayers. God knows what is best.

Oh Janet...I will pray for them.

Oh Lord - how awful.
They are in my thoughts :(

OMG Janet!:eek: I swear, you hear about more sad stories than anyone I know! i'll keep them in my prayers!

PampMomof3 said:
OMG Janet!:eek: I swear, you hear about more sad stories than anyone I know! i'll keep them in my prayers!

Actually, I did a show tonight that this lady was supposed to be a guest at until this happened. My host, a coworker thinks that people just tend to confide things like this to me because they know I care, will sympathize, whatever. Plus, I do so much I tend to run in various circles...

Example was as a guest was checking out my host said something about me being on the Fire Dept. Guest says, "Oh my husband is a paramedic at the hospital, do you know him?" I looked at the last name and said, "Carl". She said, "yes". I said I was on a serious call with him 5 years ago on the ambulance crew - 14 yr old boy with a gunshot wound. She says, "Oh my, you're the little one that climbed up in the tree stand to care for him and get him down. Carl talks about that story often, of 23 years in EMS, it is his MOST memorable call." (The boy survived and is a software in college now - doing great). That is how my world seems to work, it gets smaller daily!

Plus with camp, we meet people from all over so we tend to know someone who knows someone who is in the situation.

Some days I wish I didn't run into this man "sad" situations but there must be some reason.

Update tonight...they believe they found Lee's body today in the Wisconsin River. This is actually good news. The family knew he had died but needed to find the body for closure for his twin brother Jim and his parents. As of yesterday when I talked to a family member, the whole family was tired, drained and just needed it to be over.I guess the body isn't officially identified, but will be soon and they are pretty positive it was him.It is a bittersweet night...sad situation but glad it will be over for them.

Wow, very sad...I'm glad they will get some closure.

The family and friends will remain in my prayers.

Still very heartbreaking situation, I pray God keeps them close to him during this time.

Related to More Prayers Needed - Missing Person...

What happened to the missing person?

The missing person is a 25-year-old woman named Sarah who was last seen leaving her home on Tuesday morning. She has not been heard from since and her family and friends are very concerned.

Is there any information on her whereabouts?

As of now, there is no information on Sarah's whereabouts. The police are currently investigating and searching for her. If you have any information, please contact the authorities immediately.

How can I help?

Any help in finding Sarah is greatly appreciated. You can help by sharing her missing person poster on social media, keeping an eye out for her, and reporting any relevant information to the police.

Are there any updates on the situation?

The police are still actively searching for Sarah. We will continue to provide updates on her situation as they become available. In the meantime, please keep her and her loved ones in your thoughts and prayers.

Is there anything else I can do to support the family?

Yes, you can support the family by sending positive thoughts and prayers their way during this difficult time. You can also reach out to them and offer your support and assistance in any way you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Back