1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help with Kids in the Kitchen

1. babyicebean

babyicebean Member

Sounds a bit like I am infested.

In the UK we have nothing like this at all.Is there someone here who has done this type of show and would be prepared to mail me a basic rundown of how its done as I need to condense something down into a bitesize chunk as I am booked for a pregnancy through preschool to starting school show and they are trying to get more child friendly stuff going on as there is a lot of pregnancy and baby stuff about and not a lot else.

HELP!!!!

Mar 18, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I don't quite understand your question. Are you just wondering how someone does a Cooking class with kids? if so, check out this thread (Kids Cooking Class Email). There are alot of ideas and a few documents that might help get you started or give you some ideas. I don't know how different things are between US and UK, but I'm sure you can modify where needed.

Hope that helps. I myself am going to try to add this into my themes offered, so I can't offer any practical experience yet.
    Good luck!

Mar 29, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I just sent you a PM with the details of what I do.

Mar 30, 2009
  4. Darcie's Kitchen

Darcie's Kitchen Gold Member

PCChefJane,
    Can you send me the same please? Thanks in advance if you can do this for me!

5. funmom

funmom Novice Member

I have PM'd you too as am in the UK and have just started doing 'kid orientated' cooking shows!

Mar 31, 2009
Have something to add?