• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Affordable Help Whip Cancer Items for a Charity Event?

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It includes purchasing pink products, hosting fundraisers, or making direct donations. The campaign supports the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society, and offers a variety of pink products for cooking, entertaining, and personal care. Everyone, including men, can participate in this campaign to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Does anyone have any extra Help Whip Cancer items ie apron & such that would sell for a reasonable price- Me & sis will be walking the BreastCancer 3 day walk next Nov & will be doing a Bingo for Boobs & having PC prizes 7 would like to have some cancer items... please email & let me know... THANKS!
[email protected]

If its not until next November than you can just get the Help Whip Cancer products from this year, they bring them out every May. I am not sure about the apron though.

Abey

VIP usually does have HWC aprons for sale during May. If I had more than one I'd sell ya one!
I have to ask: what is a bingo for boobs?

The event is in Nov yes, but I will be doing fundraisers well before the event.

I've got some of the pins if you want those but if it's not until November, couldn't you just get new stuff in May. If you want the pins, e-mail me and let me know!

Thanks!

What is "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!"?

"Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It includes a variety of pink products and special events throughout the month of October.

How can I participate in "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!"?

There are multiple ways to participate in "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!". You can purchase pink products from Pampered Chef, host a fundraiser with your friends and family, or make a donation directly to the chosen breast cancer organizations.

Which organizations does "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!" support?

The funds raised through "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!" are donated to the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society. These organizations provide support, education, and resources for breast cancer patients and their families.

Are the pink products in "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!" just for cooking?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pink products that can be used for cooking, entertaining, and even personal care. These products are not only functional but also serve as a reminder to spread awareness and support for breast cancer.

Can men participate in "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Help Whip Cancer Stuff Help!!!". Breast cancer affects not only women but also men, and it's important for everyone to help raise awareness and support for this cause. So don't hesitate to join in and make a difference!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies