• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Products (Hwc)

In summary, Help Whip Cancer products are kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, cookbooks, and food products that are marked with a pink ribbon and the Help Whip Cancer logo. These products aim to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations, with $1 from each purchase being donated by Pampered Chef. They are available year-round through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and there is a designated campaign during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Kitchen2u
Ahhhhhh...The hold 2 shows between Feb 15-29 is for "a" HWC product. Glad I read it now and didn't get surprised later.

That is how we can earn the host special - you know that cute bowl?!

To earn the guest specials we need 2 shows in the first two weeks of March - 3 shows and we get the HWC tablecloth.

Oh that's right...thanks Beth!

I was under the assumption that it meant we could choose between the trio bowl or the rectangle platter and woven tray

LOL I WANT that tablecloth, it's so cute iwth the polka dot white stripe around it...but like all tablecloth incentives...I won't use it! Just want it! :love: :D :love:

ChefMoore said:
I was under the assumption that it meant we could choose between the trio bowl or the rectangle platter and woven tray

Now that Beth has refreshed my memory...not a choice (consultant incentive)...just the trio bowl thing.

ChefMoore said:

Hosts can choose between the 2, but our incentive is to earn the bowl trio.

Oh I understand now. That's alright, I think the bowl trio is cute!

Related to Help Whip Cancer Products (Hwc)

What is the purpose of Help Whip Cancer products?

The purpose of Help Whip Cancer products is to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from these products to help fight against breast cancer.

What products are considered Help Whip Cancer products?

Help Whip Cancer products include select kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, cookbooks, and food products. These products are marked with the signature pink ribbon and the Help Whip Cancer logo.

How much of the proceeds from Help Whip Cancer products go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 for each Help Whip Cancer product purchased. This money goes towards breast cancer research and support organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Canadian Cancer Society, and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Can I still purchase Help Whip Cancer products even if I don't have a party or consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Help Whip Cancer products directly from the Pampered Chef website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual party to purchase these products and support the cause.

Are Help Whip Cancer products only available during a certain time of year?

No, Help Whip Cancer products are available year-round. However, Pampered Chef does have a designated Help Whip Cancer campaign during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • SillyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • beckysuem