• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Flyer to Accompany American Cancer Society Flyer

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer to Accompany American Cancer Society Flyer" is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer awareness and fundraising campaign. It can be downloaded and printed from the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a local consultant. The flyer can be customized with personal information and there is no cost to use it, although donations to the American Cancer Society are appreciated. It can be used to promote fundraising events or the "Round-Up from the Heart" program, where a portion of sales is donated to the organization.
rwesterpchef
In one of the March editions of weekly bites, it gave an 800 number that consultants can call and order up to 100 American Cancer Society flyers for free. It has a HWC paragraph on the back. I have customized a Word flyer to cut into 3 pieces, staple to the inside of the ACS flyer, stamp my contact info on the flyer, and drop off to various contacts/locations. I thought I'd share, but cannot attach because it's 1.4+ meg in size. Before you email me, if you do not have Word 2000 or greater, you will not be able to open. If you try to print and it says that it's outside of printer settings, continue anyway. Depending on your printer settings, it may or may not crop the sides too much. If it does crop off too much, simply shrink the font & resize the columns so that it will fit your "page setup" to accomodate your printer. Any questions, feel free to email me DIRECTLY. Do not request a copy and do not ask questions in this forum (it clogs it up). Thank-x! [email protected]

The wonderful and talented Greg Bernhardt managed to load the flyer for me under its own thread. The flyer is listed as Whip Cancer Flyer2.doc

So now ya'll can download directly from this awesome site. Thanks Greg.

That's really cool of you to share your customized flyer! I'm sure it will be helpful for other consultants who want to promote the American Cancer Society. Thanks for the heads up about the file size and printing issues. I'll definitely email you directly if I have any questions. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer to Accompany American Cancer Society Flyer"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer to Accompany American Cancer Society Flyer" is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer awareness and fundraising campaign.

2. How can I get a copy of the flyer?

You can download and print the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" from the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

3. Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can add your contact information and event details to the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" before printing or distributing it.

4. Is there a cost to use the flyer?

No, the flyer is provided as a free resource to support the American Cancer Society's campaign. However, donations to the American Cancer Society are always appreciated.

5. How can I use the flyer to raise funds for the American Cancer Society?

You can use the flyer to promote your own fundraising event or encourage others to host their own events. You can also use it to promote Pampered Chef's "Round-Up from the Heart" program, where a portion of sales from specific products are donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krismaur
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies