• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Roasted Vegetable Recipe Needed!

In summary, to roast vegetables in the oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place bite-sized pieces of desired vegetables on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then roast for 20-25 minutes. Most root vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, and Brussels sprouts work well for roasting. A roasting pan can be used, just remember to coat it with oil or cooking spray. To add flavor, use herbs, spices, cheese, or vinegar. Roasted vegetables can last 3-4 days in the fridge and can be reheated in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
lkspeir
One of my customers asked me last night for a roasted vegetable recipe (made is oven). I'm at work and can't get my hands on it. Does anyone have the recipe?

I cut up vegetables, put them on the bar pan, sprinkle with oil, sprinkle with a favorite seasoning - rosemary is really good for sweet potatoes, and then bake at 400 until done.

I roast zuchini, sweet potatoes, onions, peppers, and eggplant.

For a roasted italian vegetables recipe see http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/italian_roasted_vegetables.htm

Thanks Tasha!

Related to Help Wanted: Roasted Vegetable Recipe Needed!

1. How do I roast vegetables in the oven?

To roast vegetables in the oven, first preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut your desired vegetables into bite-sized pieces and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.

2. What types of vegetables work best for roasting?

Most root vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, and sweet potatoes, are great for roasting. Other popular options include broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, and Brussels sprouts. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite!

3. Can I use a roasting pan for vegetables?

Yes, you can use a roasting pan for vegetables. Just make sure to coat the pan with cooking spray or oil before adding the vegetables to prevent them from sticking.

4. How do I add flavor to roasted vegetables?

There are many ways to add flavor to roasted vegetables. You can use different herbs and spices, such as rosemary, thyme, or garlic powder. You can also sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese or drizzle with balsamic vinegar for added flavor.

5. How long do roasted vegetables last in the fridge?

Roasted vegetables can last 3-4 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies