• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Juiciest Roast Chicken Recipe with Veggie Sides

In summary, the recipe for the Juiciest Roast Chicken in the Seasons Best is easy to follow and produces a delicious chicken. You can substitute any vegetables you want, but be sure to account for the cooking time.
kat29
Has anyone made the Juiciest Roast Chicken recipe in the Seasons Best? If so I was wondering is there enough room around the chicken to put some veggies around it to cook with it in the oven? I want to make the recipe but want to include all the veggies along with it while it cooks. Thanks for the help.:)

I made it the other day and my DH said that it was the best chicken i'd EVER made. I just used boneless, skinless chicken breast, but it was still VERY VERY good. I'm buying a whole chicken today and will try it again.

do you have to have the new cranberry piece to make it??im a newbee & dont have much what could i sub with it?? I had the rectangular backer but no lid :eek:(

No, I made it in the square baker with no lid. Turned out fine for me.

I always roast my chicken in the Fluted Stone - looks like a dancing chicken in the oven - but everyone tells me it tastes just like the Rotissarie (sp?) Chicken from the Deli. I cut a lemon in half - slice half of it and put it under the skin with some garlic slices, then quarter the remaining half and stick it up the chicken's u-no-where:D. Plop the chicken on the fluted stone, and sprinkle Rosemary Herb Seasoning all over it - bake it for 20-25 minutes per lb. and it is the most awesome roast chicken!

Yes I made the chicken in the cranberry baker. I placed a few carrotts and potatoes around it. There is very little room. The chicken was deliosious but the cooking time needed to be greatly extended.

ChefBeckyD said:
Plop the chicken on the fluted stone, and sprinkle Rosemary Herb Seasoning all over it - bake it for 20-25 minutes per lb. and it is the most awesome roast chicken!

Do you have to put something underneath to catch drips? Or does it drip through the hole? Just wondering...

jenwallace said:
Do you have to put something underneath to catch drips? Or does it drip through the hole? Just wondering...

There is no hole on the Fluted Stone.

That's right, there isn't a hole. I think it's time for me to go to bed!

ChefBeckyD said:
I always roast my chicken in the Fluted Stone - looks like a dancing chicken in the oven - but everyone tells me it tastes just like the Rotissarie (sp?) Chicken from the Deli. I cut a lemon in half - slice half of it and put it under the skin with some garlic slices, then quarter the remaining half and stick it up the chicken's u-no-where:D. Plop the chicken on the fluted stone, and sprinkle Rosemary Herb Seasoning all over it - bake it for 20-25 minutes per lb. and it is the most awesome roast chicken!

My director was telling me about that..... yummie!!!

Related to Juiciest Roast Chicken Recipe with Veggie Sides

1. What ingredients do I need for the juiciest roast chicken recipe?

To make the juiciest roast chicken, you will need a whole chicken, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and your choice of herbs (such as rosemary or thyme). For the veggie sides, you will need your preferred vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, and onions), butter, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I prepare the chicken for roasting?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. Rub the chicken with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stuff the chicken cavity with herbs and tie the legs together with kitchen twine. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.

3. How do I prepare the veggie sides?

Peel and chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Toss them in a bowl with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Spread the vegetables around the chicken in the roasting pan.

4. How long do I roast the chicken and vegetables?

Cook the chicken and vegetables for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F and the vegetables are tender. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving.

5. Can I use different vegetables for the sides?

Yes, you can use any vegetables you prefer for the sides. Just make sure they are chopped into similar sizes so they cook evenly. You can also add in additional seasonings or herbs to your liking. Experiment and find your favorite combination!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies