• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Trying to Enter a Show Through Pp And...

In summary, the co-host cannot receive the Celebrate Plate because they are not the past host. The host and co-host count as one host and the co-host can earn the plate free with 15 orders.
Stacy
it won't let me enter in the code for the free celebrate plate. I have a host and a co host so I gave the host the 60% off deal and I ws going to give my co-host the free celebrate plate because they had 15 or buying guests but when I put the code in it says you have used the discount allready. HELP!!
I also had a past host discount on there also could this make a difference? It shouldn't.
Stacy

I opened a new show and it worked fine. Just make sure that you have the co-host box checked on both of the Host's order screens. If should work fine then.

Donna, are you sure? I think the co-host is s'posed to be checked, but NOT the host...

Go to the help area of PP and search co-host. It will bring up the exact info. I did it with both checked, but PP says that the second time the Add Host Order button is checked that the co-host box is automatically checked. So, I don't know if it matters if one or both are checked. Maybe someone else can shed some light on matters.

I got it added to the co-hosts order butnow when I got to balance the show, it says... exceeded max. # of host specials and it will not balance. UGH!!!
Stacy :mad:

I hope I understand you correctly.

Your past host ordered the monthly host special? Is that past host the Co-Host ? If so, delete it and enter it as a guest order. Only one host can get the special and one past host. The past host monthly special order cannot be on the co-host order.

The host and co-host count as one host.

This is really hard to explain. Sorry, but I hope it helps in someway.

The co host is not the past host. I have done everything I could think of. I even deleted the show and started from scratch which took along time since there were over 30 orders! I guess I will have to call tech support tomorow. I hope I can resolve the problem soon because I want to get the show closed in time for it to count on my October shows.

Got this from my ED regarding the Celebrate Plate:

The other is a little glitch that you can easily correct. A November Host can earn the Celebrate Plate FREE with 15 orders. The number is HF88. If you have updated your data base, it is in there. However, you need to manually change it from a Host Special to just a Special, otherwise the program will tell you a Host can only receive one special when you try to add it along with the Roasting Pan or whatever monthly Bonus your host has selected. Click on update across the top, product list, look for HF88 and then change it manually. Click on update and that should correct the problem.

THANK YOU ANN!! It worked. You saved my day!!! :D
Stacy

What is Pp and how do I enter a show through it?

Pp stands for Pampered Partner, which is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. To enter a show through Pp, you will need to log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select "Enter a New Show" and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information.

Can I enter a show through Pp if I am not a consultant?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants have access to Pp and can enter shows through the platform. If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show, you can contact a consultant and they can help you schedule a show.

I am having trouble entering a show through Pp. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties entering a show through Pp, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, you can reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I change the date or time of a show I have entered through Pp?

Yes, you can make changes to the date or time of a show you have entered through Pp. Simply log in to your account, go to the "My Shows" tab, and select the show you want to change. From there, you can click on "Change Date or Time" and follow the prompts to make the necessary changes.

Do I need to pay for a show entered through Pp?

No, there is no cost to enter a show through Pp. However, there may be a cost associated with any products purchased during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcbrandy
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies