• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! - Steps to a Successful Catalogue Party?!?

In summary, Avelissar recommends that you find friends or relatives in out of town locations to help you with your catalogue show. She also recommends offering free shipping and a two week time period for the show to keep things focused.
avelissar
Hi,

I just signed up to be a consultant a few days ago, and I am trying to figure it all out! The majority of my friends and family are from out of town, and I would like to offer them the opportunity to have a catalogue show. I found the consultants corner to be mostly geared toward cooking shows. I am really confused as to how to successfully have a catalogue show. :confused:

What do I need to do to make one successful?

Thanks! I really appreciate everyone's input! :)

Avelissar

Welcome!

I believe there are some great ideas in the Forums here, you can type "catalog show" in the search box to get you started!

I hope this helps.
Good Luck!

Welcome to PC and CS!! Enjoy the ride!!!

There is TONS of info on here!! I am sure you will find everything you need and more!!

How far outta town are we talking, your catalog connections I mean? The last two shows I did with another consultant(I was the host at that time) were close to the $1000 range, if I'm not mistaken one was actually a $1000 show. All I did was give catalogs to my mom and sister and told them to go to work and pass them out to whomever wanted to order, put them in the lunch/break room, on their desk etc. My mom put a post-it on the front of each catalog with the show info(closed date, guest specials etc) so everyone who looked at the book didn't have to wait for any basic questions they might have it be answered so the books kept floating around like crazy. That helped a lot, another thing that helped a lot too was keeping the shows open for a whole month and we offered free shipping. It was all shipped to my home and I sorted everything out for my mom, sister and myself. Albeit they sold more then I ever did but your catalog show can really start to add up. Let me tell you the free shipping was a HUGE seller plus keeping the shows open for a whole month really upped the sales too. I think by giving the buyers more weeks to purchase, meaning more pay periods to work with really gets them to buy more. I think it's the flexibility they like, which they in the end worked out good for us.:)

I say if you can find a couple of people(relatives or good friends) interested on splitting the winnings, keeping the show open for the whole month and offer the free shipping - I'd say go for it in a heartbeat!! Catalog shows are SO easy peasy, seriously you CAN do this!! If you ever need anymore pointers or have any questions I'd be glad to help.:) Good luck and kup on how things are panning out.:)

My new consultant has moved a lot (husband in the service), so knows people all over the US. Sep.1 marks her 30 days. She has already had 4 catalog shows (Her last show was almost $800) and qualified earning her 1/2 off the starter kit. Call everyone you know out of town/state to help you out. Let them know that PC gives them a special gift for being one of your first hosts. Give them a two week time period, with a definite closing date. It will help keep things focused. Check in after week 1.

1. How can I ensure a successful catalogue party?

To have a successful catalogue party, it is important to start by setting a date and time that works for you and your guests. Next, send out invitations at least two weeks in advance and follow up with reminder calls or texts closer to the date. Set up a designated party area with samples of products and make sure to have enough catalogues and order forms for everyone. Lastly, offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase.

2. What products should I feature in my catalogue party?

It is best to feature products that are popular and have a wide appeal to your guests. This may include kitchen essentials such as cookware, knives, or small appliances, as well as fun and unique items like serving platters or baking tools. You can also choose to focus on a specific theme, such as holiday baking or outdoor entertaining.

3. How do I handle orders and payments at a catalogue party?

During the party, have guests fill out order forms with their desired products and payment information. You can also offer the option for guests to place orders online through your personal Pampered Chef website. After the party, submit all orders and payments to the company and they will handle the rest, including shipping products directly to your guests.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful virtual catalogue party?

Hosting a virtual catalogue party follows a similar format as an in-person party. Start by setting a date and time and sending out invitations with a link to your virtual party room. During the party, utilize features such as screen sharing to showcase products and have guests fill out order forms online. You can also incorporate fun games or challenges to keep guests engaged. After the party, follow up with guests to answer any questions and thank them for attending.

5. Can I earn rewards or host specials by hosting a catalogue party?

Yes, as a party host, you can earn free or discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Pampered Chef also offers monthly host specials, where you can earn specific products at a discounted price or for free based on the total party sales. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanetM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanetM
Replies
Views
JanetM
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies