• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Someone Tell Me How I'm Supposed to Use the Julienne Peeler!

C
chelynn
I thought I knew how and tried at a show and actually cut myself. :eek: I can't find my Use and Care Guide but it is nowhere to be found, and of course the website is down. I tried to call my director, but she didn't answer. And I have a show in 3 hours!

Can anyone help???

What are you using it on? A carrot? It works best with the big carrots. I basically just grip one end (usually the bigger one) and drag the peeler along it while it sits on the cutting board. Is that what you're doing? I periodically turn it, too.

Make sure it's the Julienne Peeler and not the Serrated peeler. One time at a show I wondered why it wasn't julienne-ing for me and I realized I had the wrong one, so it wasn't making strips. Duh.

Yes, a carrot. I think where I messed up was trying to hold the carrot, not put it on the cutting board. But I ended up with a lot of carrot that wasn't getting cut, so I picked it up to get more strips.

There usually is some left over, but if you keep turning it around, it should get almost all of it. Yeah, I don't think it really would work it all unless you have it on the cutting board. Good luck!:)

Thanks!!! :)

What is a julienne peeler?

A julienne peeler is a kitchen tool used for cutting vegetables and fruits into long, thin strips, similar to matchsticks.

How do I use a julienne peeler?

To use a julienne peeler, hold the vegetable or fruit with one hand and use the peeler to make long, vertical strokes along the surface. This will create thin strips of the ingredient.

Why did I cut myself while using the julienne peeler?

It is important to use caution when using any sharp kitchen tool, including a julienne peeler. Make sure to firmly grip the ingredient and move the peeler away from your hand to avoid any accidents.

Where can I find the Use and Care Guide for my julienne peeler?

The Use and Care Guide for your julienne peeler should have been included in the packaging when you purchased it. If you cannot find it, try searching online or contacting the manufacturer for a digital copy.

What should I do if I cannot reach my director for help?

If you are unable to reach your director for assistance, try reaching out to a fellow consultant or contacting the company's customer service line for support. You can also look for tutorials or guides online on how to use a julienne peeler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies
Views
floccies
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies