• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot How to Use an Apple Peeler/Corer? Don't Worry, Here's a Quick Guide!

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer is a versatile kitchen tool that can easily peel and core apples of various sizes. It is also easy to clean and can be used for other fruits and vegetables such as pears, potatoes, and zucchini. Made with high-quality materials, it is durable and built to last with proper usage and maintenance.
pamperedbykathy
I borrowed an apple peeler and now I forgot how to use it. (Dumb) I can't call the person I borrowed it from as they are on vacation. I want to demo a potato with it at my show tomorrow.

Thanks

Figured it out. Guess I just had to step away.

Sometimes that's all it takes!:cool:

And don't forget you can look up the use and care cards on CC.

for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the apple peeler. Don't worry, it's completely normal to forget how to use a tool if you haven't used it in a while. Luckily, I have some tips that can help refresh your memory.First, make sure the peeler is securely attached to a clean, dry surface. Then, place the apple on the prongs and turn the handle to start peeling. If you're still having trouble, try adjusting the blade by loosening or tightening the screws on the side.If you're planning on demoing a potato tomorrow, I recommend practicing with the peeler beforehand to get a feel for it. That way, you'll feel confident and comfortable using it during your show.If all else fails, you can always reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. They are available to help you troubleshoot any issues you may be having. And don't worry, we've all had our "dumb" moments with kitchen tools. Just remember to take a deep breath and have fun with your demo tomorrow! Best of luck!

1. How does the Apple Peeler/Corer work?

The Apple Peeler/Corer has three main parts: the peeling arm, coring arm, and suction base. First, you attach the suction base to a flat, smooth surface. Then, insert the apple onto the prongs of the peeling arm and turn the handle to rotate the apple while the blade peels off the skin. Next, push down on the coring arm to remove the core. The result is a perfectly peeled and cored apple!

2. Can the Apple Peeler/Corer handle different sizes of apples?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer can handle a variety of apple sizes. The peeling arm can adjust to fit different apple diameters, while the coring arm can accommodate apples of different heights. This makes it a versatile tool for all your apple peeling and coring needs.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer difficult to clean?

No, the Apple Peeler/Corer is easy to clean. The parts can be disassembled and washed with warm, soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. Can the Apple Peeler/Corer be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While the Apple Peeler/Corer is primarily designed for apples, it can also be used for other fruits and vegetables such as pears, potatoes, and even zucchini. However, the results may vary depending on the size and texture of the produce.

5. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer durable?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last. However, like any kitchen tool, it should be used and maintained according to the instructions to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Amanda c