• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Search Is Not Working for Me - 100 No's

In summary, the help search may not be working due to technical issues, an outdated browser, or incorrect search terms. To fix this, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using the latest version of your browser, or trying different search terms. If the search is down, there could be a temporary outage or technical difficulties. You can check for updates on our website or social media pages. You can also report any issues to our customer service team. If the help search is still not working, you can browse through categories or use the site map to find the information you need, or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I am looking for the Ask 100 People or is it Get 100 No's file. I used the search and can't find it. We had a directors mtg. last night and someone brought up ask 100x's but didn't know about that file. Is it possible to do a search just for files if you know it is a file you are looking for? Thanks!!

Here it is!The reason help search isn't helping is the name on the file is wrong.

Attachments

• s.doc
    38 KB · Views: 383
:eek: Sorry about the file name. I know it makes it difficult when trying to do a file search. I found this document on another PC board, and when I uploaded it here, that's how the file name came up. I tried to resave and rename it, but it still keeps popping up the same way. Maybe someone who is more computer savvy can fix the glitch. Anyway, I'm glad people have gotten some use from it, even if it is hard to find. ;)

Thanks - that's it!:p You guys are great! thank you - thank you!!

I still don't know why the search didn't work when I searched 100 No's. Isn't it suppose to bring up any file that has those words together in it?

The actual name of the file is s.doc not 100 No's. That's why the search didn't work.

1. Why is the help search not working for me?

There could be several reasons why the help search is not working for you. It could be due to technical issues, an outdated browser, or incorrect search terms.

2. How can I fix the help search not working for me?

If the help search is not working for you, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. You can also try using different search terms or accessing the help section on a different device.

3. Is the help search down?

If you are experiencing issues with the help search, it is possible that there could be a temporary outage or technical difficulties. You can check our website or social media pages for any updates on known issues.

4. Can I report the help search not working?

Yes, if you continue to experience issues with the help search, you can report it to our customer service team. They will investigate the problem and work to resolve it as soon as possible.

5. How can I find the information I need if the help search is not working?

If the help search is not working, you can try browsing through the different categories or using our site map to locate the information you need. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
KateD