• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search

In summary, chowhound is a website that used to be helpful for finding new restaurants to eat at, but now that I live in Chicago and have a three-year-old, I don't need it as much. Pampered Chef is a website that is full of people who are angry about PC products, and Becky's post was trying to defend us.
DebbieJ
I used to frequent www.chowhound.com when I lived in Los Angeles to find new and interesting places to eat. Well, now I live in Chicago and I have a 3 yo which means I never eat out at any place without a kids's meal, so I don't need chowhound so much anymore.

I posted on the Texas board looking for help with dinners downtown since Sun and Mon I'll need somewhere to eat while at Leadership (my dir will be at the upper level dinner) and figured I'd make it interesting.

While there, I noticed that chowhound has other forums devoted to cooking products and gadgets and decided to do a search for Pampered Chef. BAD IDEA!!! They are bashing us there! I saw a post by Becky (pamperedbecky) trying to stick up for us, but by and large they have something big against PC over there. :mad:

Last edited:
There are plenty of people from the area on this board you could ask for suggestions. The only eating out that I have done when I was visiting in the last few years was one mexican restaurant and it was ok, not fantastic, and we picked up pizza other than that we usually eat in when we're in the area, so I can't help you out there, any more anyway. I wish I could visit more often though :(

Oh yeah, and I guess we will have to go check out this chow hound now, lol.

DebbieJ said:
While there, I noticed that chowhound has other forums devoted to cooking products and gadgets and decided to do a search for Pampered Chef. BAD IDEA!!! They are bashing us there! I saw a post by Becky (pamperedbecky) trying to stick up for us, but by and large they have something big against PC over there. :mad:
That's funny that you found that. I probably did a search a long time ago (I forget....I haven't visited that website in months) and found the same posts you did. I don't even remember what they were talking about. Was it the chopper or veggie peeler? I sort of remember that.

Becky, I think your post was in reply to someone who had somehow come to own a "used" stone and she wanted to clean off the discoloration! LOL!

Yeah- from the sound of that I am sure they are PC experts justified in bashing our products...don't people have anything better to do than post all day online to other people??? LMAO!!

Okay- guilty as charged...

1. What is "Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search"?

"Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search" is a popular blog post written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. In the post, she shares her experiences and reflections on the journey of building a successful business.

2. Is "Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the blog post is for anyone interested in entrepreneurship and building a successful business. While some of the examples and advice may be specific to Pampered Chef consultants, the overall message and insights can be applied to any business.

3. Can I share "Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search" with others?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the blog post with anyone who may benefit from it. The more people inspired and motivated to build their own successful businesses, the better!

4. Are there any other helpful resources related to "Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and tools for entrepreneurs and small business owners. From business training and coaching to product demonstrations and marketing materials, we are dedicated to helping you succeed.

5. How can I connect with others who have read "Ugh, I Shouldn't Have Even Done a Search"?

You can join our online community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers to connect with others who have read the blog post. You can also follow us on social media for updates and discussions about entrepreneurship and business building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies