• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help- Pp Not Accepting Covered Baker#!!

In summary, the conversation discusses the usage and maintenance of the Covered Baker and Help-Pp products. Some tips for troubleshooting issues with the Help-Pp not accepting the Covered Baker are provided, including checking for proper size and secure lid placement. It is also mentioned that both products can be used in the oven and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The Covered Baker is not safe for use in the microwave or on the stovetop.
heat123
Silver Member
I have downloaded utilities 2x now since Dec. 1st and I still cannot enter the deepdishbaker #1321 !! Is anyone else having trouble?

Nor can I enter the decorator bottle sets at #1585! Help!

You went under "Update" and then "Download Product List"? That's what I did and it worked because I can enter the Decorator Bottle Set.

If it doesn't work (some people have had to do it a couple times), call tech support in the morning and I bet they can help. Good luck!:)

Correct, I did both 3x now and still nothing! I guess I will have to call Tech suport tomorrow! Thanks!

heat123 said:
Correct, I did both 3x now and still nothing! I guess I will have to call Tech suport tomorrow! Thanks!
try changing date of show just by a day I had the same problem and that seemed to to the trick

entering PPYes, if your show is dated in Nov it will not accept the baker or bottles... and the stop sell was lifted 12/1

Shows dated November can include the Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Sets. I submitted two shows last night that were dated for November and they are showing up in my IPT. So, even though the stop sell was lifted December 1st, any shows we submit after that can include them! :)

1. Why is my Help-Pp not accepting my Covered Baker?

There could be a few reasons why your Help-Pp is not accepting your Covered Baker. First, make sure that the Covered Baker is the correct size for your Help-Pp. Additionally, double check that the lid is securely fastened onto the base. If the issue persists, try cleaning the sealing ring on the inside of the Help-Pp and the rim of the Covered Baker to ensure a proper seal. If none of these solutions work, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I use my Help-Pp to cook with the Covered Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Help-Pp is safe to use in the oven with the Covered Baker. Just make sure to follow the temperature guidelines for both products and never place a cold Covered Baker into a hot Help-Pp. Always allow the Help-Pp to cool down before cleaning and storing.

3. How do I clean my Covered Baker and Help-Pp?

Both the Covered Baker and Help-Pp are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan. For tough stains, you can soak them in a mixture of baking soda and water before washing. Never use abrasive cleaners or utensils on either product.

4. Can I use my Covered Baker in the microwave?

No, the Covered Baker is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven or with the Help-Pp.

5. Can I use my Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Covered Baker is not safe to use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or with the Help-Pp. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the product and create a safety hazard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefTS
  • maggiemay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • JessicaMosley